Josh Rosen brings UCLA ALL THE WAY BACK!

CanadianFan

Fine. Call Beane tomorrow and tell him to trade Dareus, Hughes, McCoy and Kyle for picks. Enjoy going 0-16, only for Rosen to stay in school.

I'm quite sure Beane's been trying xD. He's in doghouse with me and a bunch of other Bills fans now. But he has a HUGE chance to be a friggin HERO to Bills Kingdom come next year with this quarterback class. Rarely do GMs get that chance. I honestly think 2018 is like 1983 QB class. He's lucky in that sense.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know man...the dude overcame 34 points in the second half...it's not like he just had a pretty good game...that game is his defining moment and will go down in history as one of the all time greatest comebacks.

As I said earlier, if he does what he did tonight against Stanford and USC, then even I'll come around to him more. Until then.....IT'S ONE GAME!!!!!!!

I'm quite sure Beane's been trying xD. He's in doghouse with me and a bunch of other Bills fans now. But he has a HUGE chance to be a friggin HERO to Bills Kingdom come next year with this quarterback class. Rarely do GMs get that chance. I honestly think 2018 is like 1983 QB class. He's lucky in that sense.

Why, because he waived the next David Johnson - Jonathan Williams?

Not impressed. That one pass should've been picked off and went RIGHT through his hands. HORRIBLE throw off his back foot and should've ended the game.

Yep. 500 yards no INTs and 4 TDs in the fourth quarter including two in the last three minutes and the last on fourth down with 30 seconds to go and 4 length of the field drives including one of 96 yards in the fourth to come back from a 34 point deficit is negated by one bad pass that was a TD.

You people make me sick to my stomach. One game, and you're sold.

:lol: Your post makes me LOL because it's so over-the-top dramatic for no reason...really? sick to your stomach? get over yourself...what's the sense in raining on people's parades? can't we just enjoy a great performance that was super entertaining to watch?

I love Peterman and what he's shown so far this pre-season. I'd love to see him get real game time this season. IF we didn't have this QB class coming up, man, I would be 100% behind him becoming our future QB. But man, these two LA QBs, they both got game like I haven't seen in A LONG TIME. We gotta go get one of them.

:lol: Your post makes me LOL because it's so over-the-top dramatic for no reason...really? sick to your stomach? get over yourself...what's the sense in raining on people's parades? can't we just enjoy a great performance that was super entertaining to watch?

There's a big difference between enjoying a great performance and basing that ONE performance of the season as the sole basis for wanting to go 0-16 to secure the right to draft him. I'll laugh if the Bills do get to draft him and he ends up being the next Trent Edwards.

Yes, I do Jeremy (or Howard, whichever one you are). It's that: one shouldn't judge future performance based off of ONE GAME.

But, Shamus, it's not one game. Before this game he was one of the top two prospects. A bunch of people came on here when he wasn't doing well to proclaim what is all the fuss about greatness with this guy. There were twenty reasons why he was rated at the top before this one game and now there are twenty one.

I love Peterman and what he's shown so far this pre-season. I'd love to see him get real game time this season. IF we didn't have this QB class coming up, man, I would be 100% behind him becoming our future QB. But man, these two LA QBs, they both got game like I haven't seen in A LONG TIME. We gotta go get one of them.

Again, you want Rosen so bad? Tell Beane, McDermott and Pegula. They all have a Twitter account, I'm sure. Just start spamming them with clips of Rosen's TD passes from tonight.

I'm hoping at least one of Darnold and Rosen declare...because if we don't end up with the 1st pick in the draft, it will help to push Rudolph, Mayfield and Falk down a bit.

There's a big difference between enjoying a great performance and basing that ONE performance of the season as the sole basis for wanting to go 0-16 to secure the right to draft him. I'll laugh if the Bills do get to draft him and he ends up being the next Trent Edwards.

Well, to be honest, I just want the top pick so that the Bills have their choice of QB, whether it be Rosen or not...I'm all in for securing the highest possible pick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.