Josh Rosen brings UCLA ALL THE WAY BACK!

CanadianFan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he really pull the starters? I know their QB got injured in the 3rd qtr.

Their RB had 200 yards at halftime. He pulled the RB and QB that I noticed and probably others in the 3rd. Maybe he put them back in but the RB finished with 200 yards I see so he just didn't get the ball in the 2nd half? Makes no sense

I'm alluding to the fact that many Bills fans wanted Smith solely based off that ONE GAME, much like people here are going nuts over Rosen for this ONE GAME of a long college football season.

I semi-remember Gino's game vs Baylor and that was just a product of 0 defense being played on both sides...stats were heavily inflated in that game. This comeback by Rosen that we all just witnessed, was a kid who refused to give up despite how bleak things looked. The will to win is a trait that not every athletes has and separates the good from great ones...A legendary performance by Rosen.

You people make me sick to my stomach. One game, and you're sold.

I've been following his career since he was about 16. Top QB prospect in the country at one of the best high school programs. If you are just hearing about him now then ok but he had one of the best true freshman years in college history. He's been around

Not impressed. That one pass should've been picked off and went RIGHT through his hands. HORRIBLE throw off his back foot and should've ended the game.

It wasn't pretty. No, his mechanics weren't perfect. BUT they were down big. He had to give his team a chance. He took RISKS to give them chances. That was the time to take those risks.

Their RB had 200 yards at halftime. He pulled the RB and QB that I noticed and probably others in the 3rd. Maybe he put them back in but the RB finished with 200 yards I see so he just didn't get the ball in the 2nd half? Makes no sense

Qb was hurt in third. Was on crutches. Back made a lot of good runs but nothing in the air. Took a couple bad sacks but he didn't turn it over. It's not like A.M was playing backups. That's nonsense

Qb was hurt in third. Was on crutches. Back made a lot of good runs but nothing in the air. Took a couple bad sacks but he didn't turn it over. It's not like A.M was playing backups. That's nonsense

They were playing backups in the 3rd. And the RB with 200 yards in the first half had 0 yards rest of game. Bad coaching if that's the case

I'm alluding to the fact that many Bills fans wanted Smith solely based off that ONE GAME, much like people here are going nuts over Rosen for this ONE GAME of a long college football season.

I don't know man...the dude overcame 34 points in the second half...it's not like he just had a pretty good game...that game is his defining moment and will go down in history as one of the all time greatest comebacks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.