[Please Change Title]Anybody pissed off

Helpmenow

I'll only be pissed if they win 6-9 games this year and don't make the playoffs.

Finishing in the middle of the pack this year is the worst possible outcome. Either make the playoffs or lose 12.

Of course, it's the Bills so look to them to sink to the challenge.

It'll be close.

They were no better than .500 prior to the moves best case. Probably 6-7 wins.

Now - below 6 is likely.

They're either smarter than everyone else in the league or this is another two-year special.

Oh and, if they're NOT trying to tank, it's even more amazing.

You're terribly mistaken if you think this regime is gone in 2 years.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold mine as soon as they traded Sammy. The depth chart at one point had Sammy, Boldin, and Zay as our top 3.

Oh how things have changed. Still looking to get single game tix though.

I'm not sure which it is I don't believe. That you had season tickets or that you'd be dumb enough to to sell because of a trade.

Who was foolish enough to buy them from you?

I'll only be pissed if they win 6-9 games this year and don't make the playoffs.

Finishing in the middle of the pack this year is the worst possible outcome. Either make the playoffs or lose 12.

Of course, it's the Bills so look to them to sink to the challenge.

That has been my mantra. Looks to be the latter, at this point.

17 years of dumpster fire, it's been far too long and now you're pissed off?

Funny last straw

Why be f... pissed off. Let play football.

cause every time they might look decent they throw a curveball

Nope, not even a little bit. I'm not exactly sure what the plan is, but there's a plan. Good enough for me.

All other bitching without context is just frustration. I get it, but it's immature and unproductive. IMO, the new management has yet to make a move that could not be easily explained.

I'm not a season ticket holder anymore, but I'm someplace between baffled and upset.

I said in another thread, they have a lot more knowledge and information than I do, yet it is move after move that doesn't make sense. Even if they are after some kind of 'bigger picture' thinking, it just seems there might be a better way to go about it? Maybe not, but there is so much stuff that boggles the mind...how about more of an up-front explanation?

If you want to say they are looking for a certain type of team, they TELL us the reason for the moves. Tell us the real reason, not the P.R. reasons.

So what exactly are you baffled about? They made some moves to address areas of need and got rid of some guys that were going to get cut. They got value out of every single move. I for one think they have done some really smart things during the pre-season. Looking forward to when the game count for real starting next week.

So what exactly are you baffled about? They made some moves to address areas of need and got rid of some guys that were going to get cut. They got value out of every single move. I for one think they have done some really smart things during the pre-season. Looking forward to when the game count for real starting next week.

We'll see how much value they got, I just think it will be some time before we see if these last minute additions gel with the team.

I'm just not trusting the process that much right now.

Too early to be pissed off.

Will the play calling improve?

Will there be fewer stupid penalties?

Will coaches adapt from game to game?

Will plays be adapted to the personnel?

Will coaches not be statues and not be buffoons on the sidelines?

Will players be called out if they screw up, either by coaches or other players?

These are the things I will be looking for. If these things are showing improvement as the year goes on, then I will be optimistic about next year.

I'm not expecting playoffs this year, but time will tell.

The Bills are a better team today than they were the end of last year and they are loaded in the draft in 2018. I can't think of one reason to be pissed off unless you loved Rex and Whaley and the you think they deserved one more year with their shite. Give me a starting position that you liked better last year. I can't think of one other than Sammy. Gilmore and Darby got scorched every other game so don't bring that nonsense.

I'm going to be very interested in any Beane interviews and when McForehead goes on and talks about roster changes.

They have a lot of explaining to do but I fear it will be mostly spinning.

Cautiously PESSEMISTIC at this point.

You should already know the response. We're trying to build a culture. We're not trying to build talent we trying to build a culture.

The Bills are a better team today than they were the end of last year and they are loaded in the draft in 2018. I can't think of one reason to be pissed off unless you loved Rex and Whaley and the you think they deserved one more year with their shite. Give me a starting position that you liked better last year. I can't think of one other than Sammy. Gilmore and Darby got scorched every other game so don't bring that nonsense.

The bolded just isn't true. It's very difficult to make a persuasive case that the team is better today. The roster has far less talent today than it did at the end of last season. The coaching staff improved, without question. But the talent on the roster has taken a step back.

If it leads to 6-9 wins, it'll be a disaster of a season, regardless of how much draft capital they've accumulated.

The bolded just isn't true. It's very difficult to make a persuasive case that the team is better today. The roster has far less talent today than it did at the end of last season. The coaching staff improved, without question. But the talent on the roster has taken a step back.

If it leads to 6-9 wins, it'll be a disaster of a season, regardless of how much draft capital they've accumulated.

You can say that but give me the details to support that argument cause I don't see it. Where is the talent inferior to last year other than Sammy, who in all honesty played 1/3 of the season. Edited by Bills Pimpin'

Buying season tickets now seeing what their doing, their gonna blow everybody out from Whaley's draft and smile about it

I have no problem with this regime ridding the remnants of the previous one. the drag is that I've seen too many of these deals and don't have a lot time to go through many more.

that's the selfish side of it but from a business/organization/management/coaches perspective they're doing what they feel is right in building their own team, with the players they want.

(still scratching my head for not cutting ducasse)

there may even be more surprises to come and I expect this will be kyle and the big fellas last season. likely why they stocked up on picks as they seem to not want to drag it out too long but you have to believe it will be another two, maybe three seasons before or if they reap the rewards?

so, those who are finding it hard to deal with may want to be more open minded and come to terms about the process and be prepared to possibly see the drought reach two decades?

can I say 6 days yet?

You can say that but give me the details to support that argument cause I don't see it. Where is the talent inferior to last year other than Sammy, who in all honesty played 1/3 of the season.

Sammy and Darby are both more talented than their replacements. Sammy was by far the most talented player on the entire roster (imo of course). But overall, position by position, it's not even debatable:

The WR corps(e) is far worse,

now with JWill gone (plus MG) the RB position is thinner than Shady's hamstring,

if Vlad starts the OL is significantly worse (it's already downgraded just by his presence on the 53),

the DL is improved just by nature of the scheme switch,

the LB corps is less talented today,

FS/SS have improved (I think, Hyde's legit not sold on Poyer until real bullets start to fly) but the CB position is worse (Seymour is a better zone corner than man, he lost out on the starting job but is better than the rest of the depth).

QB position is the same (if not slightly better w Peterman's presence as a 2).

(my opinion of course, reasonable people can disagree) :beer:

That said, I'm fine with it if the plan is to get in the top 3 of the draft. I just think they're going to end up winning 7 games and screw it all up.

Sammy and Darby are both more talented than their replacements. Sammy was by far the most talented player on the entire roster (imo of course). But overall, position by position, it's not even debatable:

The WR corps(e) is far worse,

now with JWill gone (plus MG) the RB position is thinner than Shady's hamstring,

if Vlad starts the OL is significantly worse (it's already downgraded just by his presence on the 53),

the DL is improved just by nature of the scheme switch,

the LB corps is less talented today,

FS/SS have improved (I think, Hyde's legit not sold on Poyer until real bullets start to fly) but the CB position is worse (Seymour is a better zone corner than man, he lost out on the starting job but is better than the rest of the depth).

QB position is the same (if not slightly better w Peterman's presence as a 2).

(my opinion of course, reasonable people can disagree) :beer:

That said, I'm fine with it if the plan is to get in the top 3 of the draft. I just think they're going to end up winning 7 games and screw it all up.

Gilmore and Darby are man to man Dbacks that got burned consistently last year. Neither are able to be put on the opposing best Wideout and lock them down. Also, neither were great at playing zone because nether could understand the system and IMO it was straight intelligence. They weren't smart enough.

I disagree with the WR position as well although I can see your argument. Regardless it has to be considered close. Personally I think out LB core is as good, mainly because we only need 3.

The bottom line is it is very close and we have a bunch of draft picks. Its a great job by the FO IMO and if somehow Peterman is great then it is a home run.