John Miller Start packing your bags

MAJBobby

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be the dumbest move of all. Even if the team for whatever reason feels like the Russian turnstile is worthy of starting at right guard, you are dumping a third year player drafted in the 3rd round who has at the very least been average when starting. Miller would certainly be a better backup option than a preseason cut waiver claim on the panthers........right?

Edited by dgrochester55

I've worked under a new boss who methodically purged the group he inherited and which had some pretty talented and experienced people. Wanted his own guys/hires. He turned out to be a disaster and eventually got fired. Truth was he was paranoid and psychologically fragile. Felt he could only trust people who owed their jobs to him. I'm sure others have also seen this type before.

Sure hope thats not what is going on here because if it is we will be shipping them out and starting all over again in three years.

Edited by starrymessenger

I've worked under a new boss who methodically purged the group he inherited and which had some pretty talented and experienced people. Wanted his own guys/hires. He turned out to be a disaster and eventually got fired. Truth was he was paranoid and psychologically fragile. Felt he could only trust people who owed their jobs to him. I'm sure others have also seen this type before.

Sure hope thats not what is going on here because if it is we will be shipping them out and starting all over again in three years.

Yeah it is a lazy, crappy way to rebuild by just throwing everything out. It seems beyond these guys to look at the talent available and decide who can be part of a winning effort down the road.