2018 Mock drafts and top prospects

Watkins101

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

Where do you guys think Derrius Guice and Christian Kirk will go? If you pair them up with Mason Rudolph we would numerous weapons at our disposal.

Guice looks like a first round pick to me or a very high second.  That's too high to pick a RB for me with all the needs that we have.  Unless Mccoy isn't here which doesn't seem likely at this point.  Kirk could be an option in the second round imo.  If he goes earlier than that, pass.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

Where do you guys think Derrius Guice and Christian Kirk will go? If you pair them up with Mason Rudolph we would numerous weapons at our disposal.

I would prefer James Washington & Rashaad Penny. But I don’t mind the thought process.

although I also expect a heavy dose of picks invested into the trenches. 

Especially if Tyrod or Glenn are dealt for any additional picks. (Tyrod likely is cut, but I could see Glenn getting them another 3rd) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dkollidas said:

I would prefer James Washington & Rashaad Penny. But I don’t mind the thought process.

although I also expect a heavy dose of picks invested into the trenches

Especially if Tyrod or Glenn are dealt for any additional picks. (Tyrod likely is cut, but I could see Glenn getting them another 3rd) 

Agreed

17 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

Based on what?  If anything hearing scouts talk about Falk they don't know where to place him.  He could go bottom 1 or in the 5th as you suggest.  But, that suggests to me that there are some things that scouts really like when they watch but there are also some questions that are just left on the table.  So which is it?  Is he a 5th or can he be a 1, 2, 3, 4.  Does not seem as definitive as you suggest.

Based on what I see.

19 hours ago, ALF said:

Drafttek projecting QB position in draft

https://www.drafttek.com/2018-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-QBs.asp

they list Baker at 6'

Their big board is fun but they are always behind when it comes to actual rankings. I don't know why they do this but they get pretty close around draft time.

On December 29, 2017 at 2:10 PM, NewDayBills said:

I think that the Bills should draft the top rated CB with their 1st pick in the draft. Another Tre White. Then work on offense. QB, ILB, RB. DT, WR position is deep and can get quality later.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/30/2017 at 10:37 PM, thunderingsquid said:

Im interested in later round skill players like Wadley and Carrington III

Carrington is a very good and very productive receiver.  If he runs well at the combine, I could see him sneaking into the third or fourth round.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2018 at 10:53 AM, mannc said:

Carrington is a very good and very productive receiver.  If he runs well at the combine, I could see him sneaking into the third or fourth round.

I liked him when he was at Oregon, not sure if he has any character issues sticking around.  4 years as a starter tho, McD will like that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.