GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone hit me with a recap i missed the 1st qt

Dominated by Bills o and D, Peterman looked great, Williams looked great and had a outstanding TD ron, WR Reilly has been very impressive, D has completely shut them down, Special teams looked great. No I did not make that up, I'm not a liar lol.

He was pressured once, and he ran out of bounds for a 1 yard gain

The Lions didn't play even one defensive starter and of course there was no game plan. He looked good irrespective of the circumstances and it's nice to see his best game thus far from the eye test perspective.

Someone hit me with a recap i missed the 1st qt

I'm not much of a recap guy but Glenn played today, Peterman looked good leading a field goal and TD drive. Reilly looked great and should make the roster. Not too many penalties in us. Defense still looked good. Oh and JWilliams had some nice runs.

Edited by Scott7975

Keeping it under wraps?

The knock on him is that he doesn't have the requisite arm strength for the NFL. I would have liked to have seen at least one pass in the four games that showed he can make the throws he will need to make. He had one nice long out to Zay in game two that was a great throw but I didn't think long enough to allay my worries. That's why he went in the fifth.

Peterman has looked very good and yet to show he can throw a 25 yard pass the whole preseason.

He had two against Baltimore last week: back shoulder throw to Jones on the sideline that should have been caught, and end zone pass that drew a PI.

You sounded like you were going to stop yourself, you didn't want any part of it.

I don't want any part of it. i dont want any part of a 60 degree August either but I don't have much of a choice.

I'm sharing my opinion about my team on said teams message board. Isn't that the point?

He had two against Baltimore last week: back shoulder throw to Jones on the sideline that should have been caught, and end zone pass that drew a PI.

I saw both. They were okay but not what I meant. Showing that he can throw a hard pass on a deep out. Neither of those passes showed that at all. Of course he can throw a 25 yard pass. He can throw it 50-55. But we have yet to see him make the hard throw and until he shows it. He's Kellen Moore.