WR help maybe?

I did not realize the cap hit was that high I just saw the $2.2 mil salary, yes that is too much

4M isnt bad. Not worried about next yeat there is an out after this year.

However a glut of WR are about to be cut. What til then

Edited by MAJBobby

If he's cut, I'd scoop him up for sure. I wouldn't trade a pick for any WR that may be cut at this point. That being said, if he's cut and decides to sign here, he may have brain damage already. That would be an awful decision by him

If he's cut, I'd scoop him up for sure. I wouldn't trade a pick for any WR that may be cut at this point. That being said, if he's cut and decides to sign here, he may have brain damage already. That would be an awful decision by him

Maybe he and Hauschka are buds and he wants to be closer to his friend. Do we have any other old Seahawks?

...popcorn time..........

Terrell Owens considers it a 'joke' he's not in the NFL

Sportsnaut-Vincent Frank

14 hrs ago

Terrell Owens has not suited up in an NFL game since 2010. He’s so far removed from his career that the former Pro Bowl receiver can already be considered a Pro Football Hall of Fame snub.

Even then, the 43-year-old Owens still thinks he can play in the National Football League.

“Me not being on the field right now is a joke,” Owens said on Fox Sports Radio (
). “I don’t care what people say. Even though I’m 43, trust me, I’m not your average 43-year-old.”

Did we mention Owens is 43 years old and seven years removed from actually playing in the NFL?

A six-time Pro Bowler, Owens ended his career ranked second in league history in receiving yards and third in receiving touchdowns.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

I'd rather get Kasen Williams. He is a UDFA and has been lighting it up for the Seahawks this preseason. They've got to part with a wr to keep him and, if they do, then examine the opportunities with Kearse (if waived). If they don't and try to sneak Williams onto their PS, then snatch him up quick. The guy has looked excellent so far.

Edited by MiltonWaddams