Dareus sent home for violating a team rule

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. Get him injured in a meaningless preseason game. Not smart at all if they did that.

I would ride his ass from now on. He would play every down. I would run this clown into the ground until he wants to retire. I fine his ass every time he does anything wrong.

There are so many holes on this team there is no way they can absorb that much dead money next year.

He is here for teo more years. Nature of the contract Overdorf wrote

He was late. He was "punished" if you think missing a Preseason game is any type of punishment.

Actually They are going to discuss punishment when they get back to Buffalo. All they did was send him home. I fine the living hell out of him. I also make him play the entire 4th preseason game. If he gets hurt, he better be able to prove it with every damn test known to man or I would sue his ass for malingering and breaching his contract. Screw this clown

A possible silver lining - suspend him for the lose anyway or win anyway games and save on the cap. For example, I think we can beat the Jets in Game 1 without Dareus. So definitely suspend him for the first game. If McD is confident without Dareus against Carolina and (maybe) Denver, Game 4 vs. Falcons is probably a likely loss even with Dareus playing. I dont even mind him serving a 4 game suspension but would definitely want to see him suit up against the Bengals, Bucs and Raiders in Games 5,6 and 7.

Of course, if the team rule was being late, I doubt he would be suspended more than one game.