Dareus sent home for violating a team rule

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he didnt want to play in a fake game.

Not justifying him, but if he is going to be selfish rather he do it now when these games mean nothing.

You really have no out with him anyway until end of Next year. Such a horrible contract.

While I get your point, screw him. Everyone else is out there and he has a contract to uphold. IMHO he is a lazy ass who is collecting a paycheck and screwing off because he thinks he cant get cut or traded.

One would hope that after missing so many games last season for being an idiot, he would be amped up this season to redeem himself.

Again it is PRESEASON.

I bet Edelman today wishes he was sent home for violating a team rule.

While I get your point, screw him. Everyone else is out there and he has a contract to uphold. IMHO he is a lazy ass who is collecting a paycheck and screwing off because he thinks he cant get cut or traded.

Well with his contract he cant until at the end of next season. The biggest player friendly contract in the NFL

So, he has a contract.

And? You dont think he weighed that.

He gets sent home from a preseason game. Do you really think that is punishment.

Like said above want to punish him he plays 100 percent of snaps today and next week.

He gets sent home from a preseason game. Do you really think that is punishment.

Like said above want to punish him he plays 100 percent of snaps today and next week.

Hahah..i actually agree with that. I'd play him every single snap until he vomits.

And I posted we can get rid of him. Most of the hit goes next year, they can manage it. Get rid of his sorry ass

Huh? I'm sorry but if you think the Bills can manage a $20M cap hit and sign players they need next season, I'd love to have what you are drinking.

And I posted we can get rid of him. Most of the hit goes next year, they can manage it. Get rid of his sorry ass

There are so many holes on this team there is no way they can absorb that much dead money next year.

He is here for teo more years. Nature of the contract Overdorf wrote

I get that. So Dareus gets some special exclusion while his teammates are out there busting their butts? Come on man.

He was late. He was "punished" if you think missing a Preseason game is any type of punishment.

Sure. Get him injured in a meaningless preseason game. Not smart at all if they did that.

I have no idea why but I get the feeling we have two young men running the organization and may not know what the heck their doing.

Why would you say that? They are trying to build a winning culture and Dareus is not getting with the program. Do you think that Bill Belichick would put up with Dareus' lack of discipline? You see zero players like Dareus on the Pats.