Caption John Murphy trying to spin Boldin retiring

Spurna

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Murphy: He wasn't going to have a large role anyways. Everyone knows the preaseason depth chart doesn't mean anything.

Besides we get Jordan Matthews back, who is in elite company through his first 3 years.

The lockeroom has 100% faith in McDermott.

Donald Jones: You're right Murph. Everyone freaking out, people don't understand this is a process, it takes time. But as Marv said 900 years ago, if you listen to the fans someday you'll be sitting next to them.

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

Id rather listen to him gnaw on a tremendous hunk of yancey's fancy for three hours tomorrow than hear the spin. Boldin wasn't going to do much for us this year, but his retirement is another chapter in the clown show this franchise has become. I hope for the best for McBean, but these guys seem perilously close to losing the locker room.

Yah never know, he might be the next one to go. I think the new coach and GM has control over everything. Why not start fresh there also. Give the fans something to cheer about this year. Sacrifice Murphy or Chris Brown (who acts like the real GM on the show)

Sean Spicer is available

Yah never know, he might be the next one to go. I think the new coach and GM has control over everything. Why not start fresh there also. Give the fans something to cheer about this year. Sacrifice Murphy or Chris Brown (who acts like the real GM on the show)

Chris Brown was on the JMS selling the Boldin pickup hard, so he can't now say with any credibility that it's no big deal.

Chris Brown was on the JMS selling the Boldin pickup hard, so he can't now say with any credibility that it's no big deal.

He even got a little animated with Murphy because Murphy wanted Boldin to play 20-25 snaps a game and brown argued to throw him out there 40 times a game. Was kind of funny to hear.

Id rather listen to him gnaw on a tremendous hunk of yancey's fancy for three hours tomorrow than hear the spin. Boldin wasn't going to do much for us this year, but his retirement is another chapter in the clown show this franchise has become. I hope for the best for McBean, but these guys seem perilously close to losing the locker room.

You dont have to listen