Another ship collision

mead107

Collided with Alaric MC, a 30k GRT oil tanker, Liberian-registered, inbound to Singapore from South Korea.

Now, I'm not going to say North Korea infiltrated the ship to take out a major US naval and ABM asset...I'm just going to suggest it and let DR run with it.

Collided with Alaric MC, a 30k GRT oil tanker, Liberian-registered, inbound to Singapore from South Korea.

Now, I'm not going to say North Korea infiltrated the ship to take out a major US naval and ABM asset...I'm just going to suggest it and let DR run with it.

That's three now in less than three years, if you include the Cook incident (which wasn't a collision but a complete AEGIS/electrical disruption).

Lots of people saying it was a DPRK EMP device of some kind - but if it was both ships would be dead in the water rather than just blind. My completely off the cuff/speculation is that if there was tampering of some kind it was some sort of cyber attack rather than an EMP. Could be the Chinese sending a message through their DPRK proxy.

China and India are rattling their sabers at the moment too, let's not forget.

That's three now in less than three years, if you include the Cook incident (which wasn't a collision but a complete AEGIS/electrical disruption).

Lots of people saying it was a DPRK EMP device of some kind - but if it was both ships would be dead in the water rather than just blind. My completely off the cuff/speculation is that if there was tampering of some kind it was some sort of cyber attack rather than an EMP. Could be the Chinese sending a message through their DPRK proxy.

That theory is much better and more educated than mine as I just assumed a woman was driving the ship.

So your argument is akin to

9189283.jpg

That theory is much better and more educated than mine as I just assumed a woman was driving the ship.

Well, at least yours adheres to Occum's Shaver.

I know you have as much respect as anyone for the elderly, but we must also consider that since this was John McCain's boat there may have been an elderly driver

I know you have as much respect as anyone for the elderly, but we must also consider that since this was John McCain's boat there may have been an elderly driver

I hadn't thought of that but it also makes sense. He is pretty old now. I can't believe they named a boat after him and maybe they were filming the next Die Hard when the boat crashed. Yippie ky yay.

They named the ship after McCain's father and grandfather, both Admirals

How long until Trump tweets. "I prefer hero ships that don't collide?"

Edited by GG

Possible cloaking device?

Are you serious?

Think of it this way:

In Star Track the Americans were basically like the Federation guys, the Klingons were like the Russians and the Romulans were the wild cards like the Islamists and North Koreans and such. Who had a cloaking device? You guessed it. the Romulans.

Think of it this way:

In Star Track the Americans were basically like the Federation guys, the Klingons were like the Russians and the Romulans were the wild cards like the Islamists and North Koreans and such. Who had a cloaking device? You guessed it. the Romulans.

Who are the Borg?