So Boldin retired?

McBean came in and, despite their already thin margin for error, made it even harder for themselves right off the bat. For no reason.

Are sure you want to question beanes genuis? I mean the guy was smart enuff to trade Sammy watkins and bring in a 37 yr old slot WR to keep the team competitive :lol:

Translation. I'm not buying into Beane's and McDermott's bull ****.

:lol: pretty much.

At least we know his signing put all that "tank" talk to rest.

:lol:

:lol:

Let em have it jmc!! Beane pissed on our leg and told us it was raining

Edited by Marty McFly

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team loses every single year so I'm not sure how the "hysteria" is wrong.

The most talented WR has been traded away, the 4th hurt his toe, the WR who replaced Sammy has a chipped sternum, the starting WR whom the GM hyped is already off the team.

It's setting up for the same as always.

Go ahead and call it out, but you know it's going to be the same as always.

It's hysteria when the whining and demands for regime change begin in preseason.

The Bills had the 10th best offense in the league last year without Sammy (or really any other receiver of note) for half the season. Did you really think that the Bills were going to suddenly become an air raid offense? Did you have some fantasy that Tyrod was going to throw for 4,500 yards and 42 TDs? Was never going to happen.

They're going to run the ball, a lot. That's why I'm not too upset over the Sammy trade, the injuries or Boldin retiring. Does it suck that Boldin quit? Yeah it does. However, the offense is not going out the window because he did.

The Bills will be reasonably successful if the defense actually shows up to play without twin dumbasses overcomplicating it, and if the offense can consistently run the ball.

Football is not rocket surgery.

Is Percy Harvin available?

Not for less than $4 million per season game.

He looked absolutely awful in that preseason game. Overweight , slow, sluggish and just old. The Bills were probably going tom cut him after seeing him in action and I'm sure they gave him the opportunity to exit and end his career gracefully. If so classy move from thenBills front office.

I cant help but wonder if this is true. Pretty odd timing. Seems like this kind of crap always happens with the Bills. Marrone opting out of his contract, Orton hurrying out of the locker room and retiring in secret, now this.

The team loses every single year so I'm not sure how the "hysteria" is wrong.

The most talented WR has been traded away, the 4th hurt his toe, the WR who replaced Sammy has a chipped sternum, the starting WR whom the GM hyped is already off the team.

It's setting up for the same as always.

Go ahead and call it out, but you know it's going to be the same as always.

I feel bad for the season ticket holders.

It's hysteria when the whining and demands for regime change begin in preseason.

The Bills had the 10th best offense in the league last year without Sammy (or really any other receiver of note) for half the season. Did you really think that the Bills were going to suddenly become an air raid offense? Did you have some fantasy that Tyrod was going to throw for 4,500 yards and 42 TDs? Was never going to happen.

They're going to run the ball, a lot. That's why I'm not too upset over the Sammy trade, the injuries or Boldin retiring. Does it suck that Boldin quit? Yeah it does. However, the offense is not going out the window because he did.

The Bills will be reasonably successful if the defense actually shows up to play without twin dumbasses overcomplicating it, and if the offense can consistently run the ball.

Rumors all day that McCoy is next. Open your eyes. This is a tanking season.

You have no point other than being an antagonistic moron.

So should I join the 'woe is me' bandwagon and demand mass firings after declaring that everyone is incompetent two weeks into preseason?

Russ Brandon loves fans like you.

"Reasonably successful"

Football might as well be Quantum Physics for the guys running the Bills.

Another Bills Coaching Staff is trying to win the 1970's way and just run over people with 29-year old McCoy and no proven backup.

So should I join the 'woe is me' bandwagon and demand mass firings after declaring that everyone is incompetent two weeks into preseason?

Tanking for Darnald may be smart in the long run. But this mess is not worth watching this year.

Kind of funny to me people are freaking out over this. Run game needs to be as good as it was last year and defense needs to play like it's pre-Rex self again. That's all that matters. We gutted out wins last year with a worse receiving corps than we have now IMO, and a defense that couldn't stop a nosebleed. I am hoping scheme alone will help the passing game, and Zay developing quickly.

You should do whatever the hell you see fit and posters have zero reason to trust the judgment of two greenhorns. Preseason isn't at question, it's their over all vision of how to construct a football team that people have a right to question. You don't like it.....too FN bad.

Kind of funny to me people are freaking out over this. Run game needs to be as good as it was last year and defense needs to play like it's pre-Rex self again. That's all that matters. We gutted out wins last year with a worse receiving corps than we have now IMO, and a defense that couldn't stop a nosebleed. I am hoping scheme alone will help the passing game, and Zay developing quickly.

You assume that McCoy and Taylor will be here.

Typical posters.

Boldin was a great move until he retires...now he's a bum that didn't matter anyway.

You're only kidding yourselves

Not me. i can't blame him. trading Watkins, I'd go too. The tank is on. McCoy and Taylor will be next.

I cant help but wonder if this is true. Pretty odd timing. Seems like this kind of crap always happens with the Bills. Marrone opting out of his contract, Orton hurrying out of the locker room and retiring in secret, now this.

I don't know if Boldin was in danger of being cut but watching him run routes made me go WTF, even watching on my phone. The guy was stumbling without anyone laying a finger on him. Watch the replay and tell me I'm lying.

You should do whatever the hell you see fit and posters have zero reason to trust the judgment of two greenhorns. Preseason isn't at question, it's their over all vision of how to construct a football team that people have a right to question. You don't like it.....too FN bad.

You don't have the first !@#$ing clue what their vision is. You're bitching just to B word at this point.

Crybaby gonna cry and all that...

I don't know if Boldin was in danger of being cut but watching him run routes made me go WTF, even watching on my phone. The guy was stumbling without anyone laying a finger on him. Watch the replay and tell me I'm lying.

Why the hell ask Boldin to do anything other than play the slot?