Mahomes is looking good

1billsfan

dang,

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/8/19/16174792/watch-every-patrick-mahomes-pass-and-rush-from-the-chiefs-2nd-preseason-game

Will this be yet another Wilson, Carr, Prescott, Bills didn't pick the franchise QB sitting there situation? Dude's only 21 and he looks more poise than Taylor (12 of the top 14 topics on TSW are on him lol) has ever shown.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang,

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/8/19/16174792/watch-every-patrick-mahomes-pass-and-rush-from-the-chiefs-2nd-preseason-game

Will this be yet another Wilson, Carr, Prescott, Bills didn't pick the franchise QB sitting there situation? Dude's only 21 and he looks more poise than Taylor (12 of the top 14 topics on TSW are on him lol) has ever shown.

I really didn't see anything that impressive. not bad, just not impressive.

Okay. :thumbsup:

He's not going to play this year with Smith as the established #1 QB.

I don't buy that for a second. They've been waiting for a QB to take them to the next level that Smith never could get to.

The poise and readiness were the big factors with Mahomes and he's starting to squash those. There's no doubt in my mind that Mahomes will take Smith's job at some point this season IMO.

I don't buy that for a second. They've been waiting for a QB to take them to the next level that Smith never could get to.

The poise and readiness were the big factors with Mahomes and he's starting to squash those. There's no doubt in my mind that Mahomes will take Smith's job at some point this season IMO.

I hope he does, that would mean smith is sucking and the team losing. put the rookie in and lose as many games as they can. draft position

We'll see soon enough. Getting giddy over preseason QB performances? Help yourself.

He looks completely relaxed out there. I don't think real games will make a difference.

Ask Wentz about what happens once teams start game planning for you and get some games on tape...he started out on fire the first 4 weeks and then might have been the worst QB in the NFL over the next 12 Edited by matter2003

I agree, he is going to take that job at some point during the season. If he plays like Wilson did in his 1st season we will not be getting good return on that trade.

We'll see soon enough. Getting giddy over preseason QB performances? Help yourself.

Giddy? I gave a totally fair assessment of that video (did you even watch it?). Saying he looks good, poised and ready is not "giddy". You seem oddly defensive.

dang,

JeffsMagic you're back!

Giddy? I gave a totally fair assessment of that video (did you even watch it?). Saying he looks good, poised and ready is not "giddy". You seem oddly defensive.

Defensive has nothing to do with it. I watched his Youtube package last night. The point is that it's much easier to look poised and ready in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd string vanilla defenses and no game tape where DCs will find out and exploit tendencies and weaknesses to game plan against. You seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding with regard to this.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Ask Wentz about what happens once teams start game planning for you and get some games on tape...he started out on fire the first 4 weeks and then might have been the worst QB in the NFL over the next 12

Wentz will be just fine. Mahomes will be great too and better than anyone the Bills pick because the Bills will ruin whoever they pick.

Defensive has nothing to do with it. I watched his Youtube package last night. The point is that it's much easier to looked poised and ready in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd string vanilla defenses and no game tape where DCs will find out and exploit tendencies and weaknesses to game plan against. You seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding with regard to this.

Sure, got it.