In the defense of Tyrod Taylor...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was his second preseason game with his third new OC in not even three full seasons yet. I don't know if anyone could be successful with that much turnover.

Of the "success" there was last night, and with all three QBs playing, where did we see the most positives. Wasn't from taylor.

Stop. Just stop. This is the !@#$ing NFL. Either you produce or you can gtfo. That goes for everyone.

They are not building an offense that fits his strengths. So trade him. But before you do that,let Peterman start against the ones, but without Glenn or Matthews.

That was his second preseason game with his third new OC in not even three full seasons yet. I don't know if anyone could be successful with that much turnover.

I dont care if he was out there with a bunch of kids from the Special Olympics, there's no excuse for any starting QB to have 2 picks and 50 yards in a pre-season game...period.

Taylor had a bad game. Doesnt seem to have any real chemistry with any pass catcher. Him and Zay need to get together. Matthews adds another dimension that we havent seen yet. Preseason game 3 is usually the best berometer of where the team is at. A little gameplaning and for the most simulating a regular season game for the better part of 3 quarters.

I'm not a Taylor supporter though I root like hell for the guy......but, in his defense, the o-line was absolutely putrid last night contributing to his awful performance.

Those few times he did have ample time he didn't look good.

Not a good night for him.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

They are not building an offense that fits his strengths. So trade him. But before you do that,let Peterman start against the ones, but without Glenn or Matthews.

Are you implying that he should have the same circumstances that Tyrod did just so you can try to prove a point? If so that's !@#$ing moronic.

Edited by Bangarang

Stop. Just stop. This is the !@#$ing NFL. Either you produce or you can gtfo. That goes for everyone.

Is a player allowed a bad pre-season game? He actually was playing well at the end of last season. Not saying he should not be criticized, just that maybe we should not be so rash to run a guy out of town who has played as well as any QB we've had since Kelly, save maybe Flutie (admittedly this is a low bar).

He played horribly last night, even on the rare plays where he had time, and it should be concerning, but let's see what the next nine days can do about that (and the atrociousness of the pass protection).