No matter how good Zay Jones become I wont get attached

Cherrybone

I believe he can be a good one. I hope for the Bills sake he do. The only problem is the moment he reach elite status some expert in the front office will sit around brainstorming how many picks they can turn him into. So Ill just continue to support my team and try to control my emotions and expectations. Ill just realize and recognize why we havent been to the playoffs in 17yrs and counting.

We will build a great team eventually and then we will bring in a head coach that will want to change a successful scheme to something that dont fit the current roster. Then the front office will start getting him some of his players. Then he will get fired and they will bring in a coach to bring the old scheme back and by then its to late because you now need more players that will fit this current coach scheme. Sound familiar?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel good about Zay, but I try not to get too attached to any individual player. Anyone but a Franchise QB is on the table in the right situation. My son is despondent and doesn't know what to do with his Sammy jersey. The only active player I whose jersey I would consider is Kyle Williams.

I believe he can be a good one. I hope for the Bills sake he do. The only problem is the moment he reach elite status some expert in the front office will sit around brainstorming how many picks they can turn him into. So Ill just continue to support my team and try to control my emotions and expectations. Ill just realize and recognize why we havent been to the playoffs in 17yrs and counting.

We will build a great team eventually and then we will bring in a head coach that will want to change a successful scheme to something that dont fit the current roster. Then the front office will start getting him some of his players. Then he will get fired and they will bring in a coach to bring the old scheme back and by then its to late because you now need more players that will fit this current coach scheme. Sound familiar?

Do you think patriots fans care who their WRs are?

McBean are doing this the right way.

Sammy wasnt elite status.

What player reached elite status you speak of with this team then was traded within the last 10 years?