Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Final Day

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to not become overly optimistic from a couple good practices in a row but I can't help myself. If Tyrod takes a step back this season I have my homer replacement ready to go.

I'm with ya, would be nice to have the eternal search for a QB to be over.

I'm still a big TT fan, but if you're playing for the future and stock piling draft picks, why not give Peterman the reins and see what you have. Worst case, you give him a year of experience and you get the draft position you want, best case you have a budding Wilson, Dak, etc.

I said this to a guy at work, we know what we have in Tyrod; good enough to get us 7-9 wins but not to the Super Bowl.

@JoeBuscaglia

A lot of after the whistle activity today between players. The mood here is tense.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills DE Jerry Hughes just got pulled from practice, was mouthing off to Leslie Frazier on his way off the field.

Typical Jerry, arguing with coaches.

I hope Peterman starts a game with the ones.

Maybe we found our miracle "Tom Brady" pick.

He won't and shouldn't

I just can't fathom why people are so negative towards Peterman.

Astounding.

Wouldn't that be awesome.

Projecting him as a career NFL backup is negative?

Damn!

@danfetes

Jerry Hughes just got into it with Leslie Frazier. Hughes walked away as Frazier yelled "ITS ALL ABOUT YOU JERRY! ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!" #Bills

Frazier is right. Jerry has had problems with every coach, probably why Indy shipped him out. He will end up like TO if he keeps it up.

Good grief...I'm hardly a doom-and-gloom type, but is this team about to implode?

R-L-A-X RELAX.

Do you realize how close McD might be right now from losing the team?

but don't worry, be Happy...

LOLLLL!!!

Way past time to be out of control?

Did you even watch the last 2 seasons under Ryan? the penalties????

Dec is long gone, we have a real coach with a real plan and philosophy .

The GOLDEN ERA OF BILLS FOOTBALL IS JUST BEGINNING.

@JoeBuscaglia

Day 14 = Fight Day. Also, Peterman stays with the 2s, Seymour's big role & J-Williams shines. 7 #Bills observations: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-buffalo-bills-training-camp-observations-day-14-81417

Yay, Mills at RT again, guess we know what are number 2 priority in the draft is.

I just can't fathom why people are so negative towards Peterman.

Astounding.

Wouldn't that be awesome.

Definitely!

He won't and shouldn't

Projecting him as a career NFL backup is negative?

He should start a game, we know what Tyrod can do. Won't hurt team chemistry if he does.

We sound like the Patriots?

hahahahahaha,

I needed a good laugh :w00t:

Has to happen eventually, soon we will be the class of the NFL.

Yay, Mills at RT again, guess we know what are number 2 priority in the draft is.

Definitely!

He should start a game, we know what Tyrod can do. Won't hurt team chemistry if he does.

Has to happen eventually, soon we will be the class of the NFL.

If he can lock down the number 2 job he will get the whole 4th preseason game.

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills HC Sean McDermott will hold his final press conference of #BillsCamp this morning at 8:15 AM.

Live Presser Link: http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/BILLS-LIVE-Sean-McDermotts-press-conference/7aa3c830-6e6c-41eb-8fb1-d363a3ae6cfb

@JaySkurski

Jeremy Butler, Jordan Matthews and Cordy Glenn will not play Thursday. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Not playing Thurs at Philly - Butler, Matthews, Glenn. Ques. For Thurs. Ola, Wright, Washington, Seymour. #Bills

So now that camp breaks where do all the players stay?

I know most of the regulars have homes here but what about those 40 or so fringe guys?

Hopefully out of trouble. They'll be in their homes or apartments with their respective families

@viccarucci

McDermott says Peterman will work with second-team offense Thursday night vs. #Eagles.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says Jerry Hughes "is playing relentless" so far this summer.

@JaySkurski

Sean McDermott says "that's exactly what I wanted to see" regarding the intensity at Monday's practice. #Bills

Hopefully out of trouble. They'll be in their homes or apartments with their respective families

So the 40 or so fringe guys have places already.thats good.

I thought they might be living out of a suitcase at a hotel.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says primarily rookie WR Zay Jones will be used outside. Sometimes in the slot.

So the 40 or so fringe guys have places already.thats good.

I thought they might be living out of a suitcase at a hotel.

You're likely correct. I wasn't thinking of the fringe guys.

@viccarucci

McDermott on Matthews: "Going to have a couple of sore days. Jordan's very positive. Hopeful he gets back sooner than later."

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott downplays his return to Philadelphia as HC for 1st time. Knows parents, brother & his family will be there. #Bills

@viccarucci

McDermott: "Thing we have to keep in mind is we're building a team, not accumulating talent." #Bills

@viccarucci

McDermott on goals for #Bills' game vs. #Eagles: "I'm looking for us to improve in every phase."

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott said anthem protests haven't been a talking point with his team but he respects everyone's beliefs.