Did Beast Mode always sit

Some are so oblivious to the repulsive events in our country yesterday. I would have taken a knee myself. Exactly the reason why Kaep did what he did. This thread should be closing soon...

Why would it close? Can we not discuss a Bills-related issue (did Marshawn always sit during the anthem as he now claims) in an adult manner? Asking for it to close speaks volumes in my opinion. Marshawn was treated with respect in Buffalo (by fans and law enforcement alike when he skated on a hit and run). I don't recall him sitting during the anthem as he claims.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it matter? Nope. The only reason the anthem is even played is to cater to the audience. If enough people said they wouldn't buy tickets if the anthem is played believe me, it wouldn't be played.

as someone from the UK the obsession in the US with how people are during your national anthem is really confusing.

White Americans are still upset that a black man became president and was more successful than they will ever be

Edited by Spurna

Bills fans are unsympathetic racists - news at 11

Though it's a small percentage, that's hardly news.

as someone from the UK the obsession in the US with how people are during your national anthem is really confusing.

Because you get to pretend you are a better American than others! Even though our country was founded on protest and not blindly following oppressive rule.

Yeah I know.

Also what's up with all those statues and graveyards. Can't we bulldoze the Vietnam War memorial and put up something cool, like a hooka lounge or strip club?

While we're at it, all those sick people warehoused away in dark hospitals, let's kill them and take their TVs. THey're not watching it.

White Americans are still upset that a black man became president and was more successful than they will ever be

We droned some folks.

What really matters is that Barak went wind surfing!

Generally speaking, lumping large groups of people together is wrong. There are plenty of white Americans who love Obama. Pathetically, there are others who hate him because of his skin color.

But either way, we got guy who hosted reality tv shows and NFL owners didn't want as a member as our President. America is doing great.