Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

Unfortunately almost all people like him are not actually trolling, they are flexing their intellectual might. Sad, init?

If they're not actually trolling, then they're too stupid to join in the conversation. They're not flexing anything intellectual - they're just being jerks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 pages of a "nothingburger". I think at Charlottesville the Deplorables came out of the basement and showed America that a $4 Tiki torch and a Nazi style haircut doesn't make your argument cogent. Chanting "Blood & Soil", "White Lives Matter" & "Jews will not replace us" clearly shows these young kids have no idea the forces that oppress them. They are looking for identity and a sense of belonging and found it in their isolation online. They found out being a troll has much greater consequences in person then it does using a pseudonym on some message board.

Spot on.

What does "Jews will not replace us" even mean? Replace them from what?

The president speaks for himself': Rex Tillerson distances himself from Trump

Appearing to suggest that Donald Trump did not represent “the American people’s values” after the recent violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, Rex Tillerson said on Sunday “the president speaks for himself"

From now on all WH briefs need to broadcast the following:

The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the Trumpster and and do not necessarily reflect those of the Great American People.

Not so...

“Here is the thing: When I make a statement, I like to be correct. Before I make a statement, I need the facts. I don’t want to rush into a statement.”

- Donald J. Trump

Pretty sure he spouted that bull **** off the cuff without understanding the fact that he's an ass.

Pretty sure he spouted that bull **** off the cuff without understanding the fact that he's an ass.

It's a good thing the President of the United States of America doesn't try to post stuff in this forum. The expectations here are that claims are backed up by good evidence, sound arguments and carefully thought out analysis.

It's a good thing the President of the United States of America doesn't try to post stuff in this forum. The expectations here are that claims are backed up by good evidence, sound arguments and carefully thought out analysis.

I'd expect Trump to sound a lot like Tiberius.

my expectations are that I will continue to find this amusing and people like you will seek profound meaning and world-shaking events in whatever Trump just happens to blurt out OFF THE CUFF.

I'm pretty sure he'd last about four days on this forum before he ran screaming from being mocked so mercilessly.

I actually wish he were here. That would be an awesomely entertaining week here.