Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

What do we even know about the dude running over that chick with his car? I hear a lot of people crying about "domestic terrorism" but is there any actual evidence that he did it as an act of terrorism, or even did it intentionally?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save you the time....White Nationalist armed neo Nazi Party goes to southern town to bait its residents....white nationalist neo nazi member inevitably kills innocent person.....

And you want to investigate and blame the local law enforcement...got it....

Yes because everyone here saying the local leaders !@#$ed up thinks the White Nationalists are blameless in this.

What do we even know about the dude running over that chick with his car? I hear a lot of people crying about "domestic terrorism" but is there any actual evidence that he did it as an act of terrorism, or even did it intentionally?

We know he was a Nazi Hitler loving scum who threatened his mother who is wheelchair bound on multiple occasions. She had to call the police for n him several times. Sounds like a winner, huh?

Yes. He wrote school papers on Nazi Germany and Hitler about five years ago.

The **** I'm hearing on the news radio today...some jackass was equating "reading about Nazis" to paranoid schizophrenia.

None at all to date. But don't let that interrupt The Narrative.

We know he was a Nazi Hitler loving scum who threatened his mother who is wheelchair bound on multiple occasions. She had to call the police for n him several times. Sounds like a winner, huh?

So for the first question: he's a stupid redneck.

I'll take it the answer to the second question is "no."

So for the first question: he's a stupid redneck.

I'll take it the answer to the second question is "no."

So you think he plowed the car through all those people to defend himself? I have heard server all people saying he was like Zimmerman, using a weapon against unarmed people because he was afraid.

So you think he plowed the car through all those people to defend himself? I have heard server all people saying he was like Zimmerman, using a weapon against unarmed people because he was afraid.

I don't know, I can't even be arsed to watch any video of it. But Virginia's self-defense laws are available on the internet, I'm sure.

Edited by LeviF91

I don't know, I can't even be arsed to watch any video of it. But Virginia's self-defense laws are available on the internet, I'm sure.

No chance. He ain't getting away with this. There is still some hope for those that want him to get away with it I suppose but that's all. He was obviously sub normal in intelligence so this will probably go the other way with those that put this stupid kid up to do this. They will get him to talk. Offer to let him play video games or wave a corn dog in front of him and he will eat on the other members of the gang

It's the 100th fully predictable problem, can set one's watch by it.

I hope you don't run into a thug someday, it might be hard to feel sorry for you.

Edited by row_33

this speaks volumes about your character. karma is a B word and hopefully it's all over your ass, soon.

you're new here. You'll learn. Charlottesville is only a 5 on the humor scale. But it's still funny

Phenotype is salient.

jamesfields_1502588093315.JPG

I'm still betting he's half autistic half human and panicked when he got in over his head and just wanted to flee