Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you live in the South because I've vacationed there many times and have never experienced any of that? Most are pretty decent people like here and the only trait that annoys me in some areas is how SLOW they move. This is particularly annoying at fast food restaurants.

I lived in Columbia, SC. They are taught to be suspicious of Yankees. If you are a conservative and don't mind changing your accent to 'conform' you'll fit right in.

You finally caught the tater. Haven't you been able to figure it out? When people started blocking me as tiberius I was forced to make this new account. Suckers

Seriously though Tom, am I really in your head that much that you have nothing better to do on a Friday night besides find the one post that disproves my claim from months ago? Bravo. You didn't need to do all that work to prove I am full of ****. My words speak for themselves.

Not a chance in hell. As a writer you should be able to discern their separate "tells". Besides, have you ever known gator to tell the truth?

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic in that post. The posting styles are different, and this poster is actually inquisitive, and has been, to date, open to persuasion given a better counter argument.

I'm actually fairly confident that this will be one of those times as soon as he allows himself to dispassionately review the facts, and stops trying to work his way through difficult problems with his feelings.

The fact that he just attempted to dismis an argument built on internal logical consistency as "lawyer language" leads me to believe he's almost there.

Respectfully I disagree, guys. His whole history is gator 2.0 - from the way he insults to how he trolls. He said he was "wasted" when he posted that... at 8:17pm. He also said he was under 30 in one post while admitting in an earlier post he was around in the 60s and 70s.

It's the same dude !@#$ing with you.

But carry on. :beer:

Respectfully I disagree, guys. His whole history is gator 2.0 - from the way he insults to how he trolls. He said he was "wasted" when he posted that... at 8:17pm. He also said he was under 30 in one post while admitting in an earlier post he was around in the 60s and 70s.

It's the same dude !@#$ing with you.

But carry on. :beer:

Are you serious? I'm 29 and live in Florida. I did patron shots and pickle backs all day with my buddies for his birthday. Bad idea. Plus I never said I was alive back then, good lord man.

Are you serious? I'm 29 and live in Florida. I did patron shots and pickle backs all day with my buddies for his birthday. Bad idea. Plus I never said I was alive back then, good lord man.

You certainly implied it. Oops.

Good to hear. Do you remember in the 60s and 70s when people were actually assassinated by the system? People like you refuse to believe the world is actually more informed now than ever, with more rights than ever. Keep thinking government tanks are going to roll down your street anytime now, and big brother gives a **** about surveiling average citizens like you and I. Drink a beer and enjoy your life man. Most people have enough real crap to worry about, not this BS.

Not to mention the dig about surveillance was referencing a conversation I had with Tibs well before his other persona was here in the Danger of our new Normal thread.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

You certainly implied it. Oops.

Not to mention the dig about surveillance was referencing a conversation I had with Tibs well before his other persona was here in the Danger of our new Normal thread.

That's your proof, a post from March about surveillance? I just assumed you were one of the people that was concerned about big brother watching them, it wasn't a reference to anything.

Ha ha, you too huh? I'm reading similar stupidity on Facebook.

People were injured and murdered today by some white supremacist asswipe and you are obsessed with BLM? This country is so f##ked.

You got that right. Two hate groups which nobody should give second thought about. When people swing too far left or right there's where the trouble starts.

Patron shots and pickle backs? What the !@#$ is wrong with you?

The best way to make them irrelevant is to ignore them. However, since we have a press that is more interested in fomenting division and sensationalism, I'm afraid all this will do is help these goofballs gain more support.

And the reason why Trump didn't specifically call them out is because they are part of his voting coalition. I'm guessing that there are plenty of people who are sympathetic with the concerns of the alt-right. They may not be card carrying members but all one has to do is go in the comments section under many online publications to see that there are quite a few that are jazzed up about this.

On the flip side, BLM and antifa both are nearly as hateful of a group as these clowns

They deserve each other

The best way to make them irrelevant is to ignore them. However, since we have a press that is more interested in fomenting division and sensationalism, I'm afraid all this will do is help these goofballs gain more support.

And the reason why Trump didn't specifically call them out is because they are part of his voting coalition. I'm guessing that there are plenty of people who are sympathetic with the concerns of the alt-right. They may not be card carrying members but all one has to do is go in the comments section under many online publications to see that there are quite a few that are jazzed up about this.

On the flip side, BLM and antifa both are nearly as hateful of a group as these clowns

They deserve each other

The bolded is a major part of the problem.

Keep us divided and fighting with one another rather than working to solve the actual problems we face as a people and as a nation is how the corrupt have remained in power as long as they have.

We are in a 24/7 information war, and the majority of the media is NOT on the side of the people.

They deserve each other

Well done. You seem to be one of the brighter posters around here. Edited by RaoulDuke79

All this over a statue of Robert E. Lee, people should learn about history, the reason the Civil War was fought and the generals on both sides. I live in Lee county and the local NAACP wants to change the county's name, that's how friggin crazy people are getting

The Huffington Post reports, “Police Stood By As Mayhem Mounted in Charlottesville:

State police and national guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters.”

Trial lawyer Robert Barnes tweets that ACLU of Virginia “confirms that police were given stand-down order.

This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest.”

All this over a statue of Robert E. Lee, people should learn about history, the reason the Civil War was fought and the generals on both sides. I live in Lee county and the local NAACP wants to change the county's name, that's how friggin crazy people are getting

Most of these dipshits don't know jack about the history they're "protesting."