So Mathews and Gaines are FAs after this season

...and Beane pulls a rabbit outta his hat and re-signs UFA Sammy who wants to come "home"....hmmmmm..................

I first misread this as "Beane pulls a RABBI outta his hat..." I thought, well, that's weird. But original.

Fridays.

They will re-sign them if for no other reason than to save face. They aren't going to trade their top CB and too WR for just a couple of picks.

The Bills have plenty of draft picks to fill either spot if the Bills choose not to resign either.

save face?...seriously?......because you said so?......give it up...you have ZERO idea as to how these trades pan out as NOBODY else does....think I've heard it all.....

They aren't going to trade Sammy and Darby for a 2nd and 3rd. They aren't going to let these guys walk out the door after 1 year. That's common sense. Are we that naive? Edited by Kirby Jackson

Considering what Robert Woods signed for, expect somewhere around $10mil a season for Matthews for 5 years with around 20 guaranteed. Gaines hasn't been good for a while, so it may not matter.

I think that Tavon Austin's deal is probably a starting point (4 years $42M, $28M guaranateed).