Rodak the rat

Because a lot of scouting reports have him as a first rounder? And none higher than a 2nd

And being taken off the field in the NC game because of Clemson speed might have turned NFL teams off compared to the Bama loving media that constantly has higher scouting reports than they should for Bama players

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this. Brown has been solid at the very least. He's better suited to play 4/3 LB than a 3/4 so I expect him to have a bounce back year. He was 2nd in the team in tackles and didn't miss a game last season.

What don't you get? I wanted an upgrade at linebacker and we drafted a kid in the second round. I was hoping he'd be a stud.

It hasn't panned out. Last year I was happy when we took Reggie and hoped he'd be our starter

And it didn't pan out. That's all. I wanted better linebackers

I also hate the negatively always. I'll be skipping over your posts from now on.

I don't even know who you are

And I'm a homer. I never trash the bills

What don't you get? I wanted an upgrade at linebacker and we drafted a kid in the second round. I was hoping he'd be a stud.

It hasn't panned out. Last year I was happy when we took Reggie and hoped he'd be our starter

And it didn't pan out. That's all. I wanted better linebackers

I don't even know who you are

And I'm a homer. I never trash the bills

Thats what happens when your FO constantly flip systems and you draft players for a specific system

It's a filler article. It's just an uninteresting piece of conjecture because he needs to find things to write about all AFC East teams nearly every day.

Good example of why I never go to or watch espn at all. Ever.

What was so horrible with what he wrote? It wasn't that horrible, and if he isn't a fit for this defence it's not a horrible idea to look into a trade.

It's quite possible he doesn't look like he will be a fit because he hasn't had the time on the field, or it's possible he is one of those guys that doesn't fit a 4-3

You must understand that anything but pom pom shaking is not acceptable and the Bills have been great for 17 years; the media just misses it for some reason!

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/28420/time-for-bills-to-trade-2016-second-round-lb-reggie-ragland

Spews garbage everywhere he goes.

Has the writing eloquence of a weasel

he is right. RR doesn't fit the defense at all. he's a 3-4 inside thumper. pray he is the only guy who doesn't fit the new defense. losing only one guy to the new coaching scheme would be a bargain

he is right. RR doesn't fit the defense at all. he's a 3-4 inside thumper. pray he is the only guy who doesn't fit the new defense. losing only one guy to the new coaching scheme would be a bargain

Can't we see him play before we crown him not good?

That's all

If he Doesnt Dominate thursday (specially if playing against 3rd team) it just continues his downward trend

No I agree.

He makes his impact on the field. Thumping people where he was the hardest hitter in college.

If he looks out of place and lost then que the cut or trade talks

Ragland is a very good football player coming off a serious injury. Probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Playing in a brand new system. Be patient he will be a very good player for the Bills in the future.

And if he isn't a very good player for the Bills, the time to trade him is after he's played for a while and at least shown he's recovered from the ACL and some flashes of what he might do in a different system.

Lol the guy has had like two weeks of training camp and zero snaps in an NFL game. The intrepid scouts here are certain that he doesn't fit our scheme. A scheme that they have seen exactly zero defensive snaps of.

You guys are hilarious.

So you don't think.... But Rodak who is there every day and sees whatever interaction there is between McDermott and Ragland, so he writes something that states that Ragland isn't doing that well and he's a rat. Wow. Amazing how no one is supposed to write anything negative about the Bills a team who hasn't been to the playoffs in 17 seasons and most people on a national level have ripped the hell out of him. But somehow you've figured out that Rodak is the problem.

Maybe you should just stop following the team as Jack Nicholson once stated " You can't handle the truth!"

Or he is still progressing from a knee injury.

It's not 1 article it's 100 articles with nothing but negativity on the bills

I don't think McDermott is giving up on Ragland

Lol the guy has had like two weeks of training camp and zero snaps in an NFL game. The intrepid scouts here are certain that he doesn't fit our scheme. A scheme that they have seen exactly zero defensive snaps of.

You guys are hilarious.

Yeah because this scheme hasnt been in the NFL anywhere. Brand nee this year right?

No head coach is going to hand the job to a 2nd year guy that has played zero downs in the NFL after an injury. Moving him up the chart after practices only would look like the whole thing was a token gesture and a farce. Wasn't Ragland off to a good start in last years camp? I think we will see some adjustments to the depth chart after some preseason action. Not sure how much game action, but I don't see MD giving anything to a guy that's essentially a rook.

So you don't think.... But Rodak who is there every day and sees whatever interaction there is between McDermott and Ragland, so he writes something that states that Ragland isn't doing that well and he's a rat. Wow. Amazing how no one is supposed to write anything negative about the Bills a team who hasn't been to the playoffs in 17 seasons and most people on a national level have ripped the hell out of him. But somehow you've figured out that Rodak is the problem.

Maybe you should just stop following the team as Jack Nicholson once stated " You can't handle the truth!"

Have you honestly read his articles for 4+ years? He is worse than Jerry Sullivan. He loves the pats and hates the bills

No head coach is going to hand the job to a 2nd year guy that has played zero downs in the NFL after an injury. Moving him up the chart after practices only would look like the whole thing was a token gesture and a farce. Wasn't Ragland off to a good start in last years camp? I think we will see some adjustments to the depth chart after some preseason action. Not sure how much game action, but I don't see MD giving anything to a guy that's essentially a rook.

Yeah McDermott way to show progress of a player is demote him right?