Jeffismagic's new home

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I clicked on the link. What an ignorant statement. Does he even follow other players in the NFL?

Jeffismagic is to Mahomes as Skip Bayless was to Tebow. He was actually a terrible poster long before he started hanging posters of Mahomes in his shower.

LMAO, I wonder if he hires someone to piss in his Cheerios every morning.

I bet he does and makes them where a Tyrod Jersey when they do too.

He is negatively and hatefully obsessed with Tryod the way Gargamel hates the smurfs. And I use a kids reference because he was pretty much ranting like a child at all times.

Best part about that thread you shared is he acts like he got in trouble here because he didn't like our QB situation. He got in trouble with the mods because he acted like a total a** clown every second of existence and wouldn't let it go to the point someone could make a thread on Blue Skies outside and he would turn it into a Tyrod sucks thread, Mahomes is the GOAT and future HOF'r thread.

#Delusional

Edited by Alphadawg7

I am no fan of him but If you want to slam Jeff's magic why not do it one on one with him over there.

Quit hiding here throwing insults.

Most of you guys are better than this

Sorry grandpa mode kicked in.

I think that I'd have to create a new log in, verify my email address, make new friends, rack up about 16,000 posts before even considering addressing it over there. It's much easier to throw gernades from the comfort of this bunker. On top of that I like Jeff and thought he had some decent contributions when he got over the QB situation. Edited by Kirby Jackson

this is nothing like TO. we gave TO the key to the city because we had literally no stars on that team and it was the only thing interesting about that season. and he's delusional if he thinks we are only going to have 5 wins. we are going to have at least 6!

how is dick juaron and trent turdwards not interesting? you didnt like watching dump off after dump off by the worst "qb" we ever had?? bad enough to get a coach fired was the exciting part of that season.

Is he ever going to be allowed back? He was a handful, but was hardly the worst stuff I've read on a message board, a mailing list, USENET, etc.

Let's hope not and let's hope a few other of the pats fans, delusional schizos and sully go with him.

Jeffsmagic will be sorely missed. One of the best Bills fans out there that did not bend over and take the company line. The rest of you wankers can kiss my Azrzz only cowards take cheap shots at him while he's not around. Me and Jeff always told it like it is. We both know the Bills screwed the pooch on the Mahomes deal. So keep living the 8-8 Groundhog Day fantasy, while the Chiefs make multiple Super Bowl runs with Mahomes.

Jeffsmagic will be sorely missed. One of the best Bills fans out there that did not bend over and take the company line. The rest of you wankers can kiss my Azrzz only cowards take cheap shots at him while he's not around. Me and Jeff always told it like it is. We both know the Bills screwed the pooch on the Mahomes deal. So keep living the 8-8 Groundhog Day fantasy, while the Chiefs make multiple Super Bowl runs with Mahomes.

Why get an extra 1st rounder when you can acquire Tyler Bray's back up, am I right?

Mahomes is third on their depth chart.

He is a Rookie. Not going to ruin him like the bills did with EJ

Mahomes is third on their depth chart.

Usually teams that draft a QB in the 1st round and trade picks like they did for him will give him 30 starts or 3 seasons. Mahomes time will come.

Usually teams that draft a QB in the 1st round and trade picks like they did for him will give him 30 starts or 3 seasons. Mahomes time will come.

EJ ruined himself. he just isn't a very good NFL QB. he had plenty of chances.

This thread certainly delivers.

Like Fedex, UPS, DHL, or the USPS?

Getting Boldin signed, and solid reports of our top 2 draft picks, has me feeling very optimistic about Beane. Still very early but it's a good start.

Say what?!? Beane wasn't in Buffalo for the draft.

This is rumblefish.

Hey Jeff's dad, tell him we miss him