Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

please excuse the double content  post. I'm kind of obsessed with this new venue. I posted about it just a couple earlier. I then edited a new Zoo Nation clip I found one better.

this is a fans video of the show.  For me chit like this is iconic. I think we need to treasure our treasures before they are gone. Enjoy or scroll on by, it's all good 🙂

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

I'm not sure what made me think of this clip. Is has a similar sing along reply cadence I guess. This is my sisters favorite movie.

Oh no....good movie but....nope, maude I'm not.  what's with the coffins?  The Jag Hearse is very coo tho...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Pearl Jam Austin 2023 Night 1 Moody Center

ha. My first concert  and not NFL content that must be viewed on youtube. I'll still post the link because it is Pearl Jam in concert  full show. A worthy view indeed.

#couchtouring

@Logic

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, muppy said:

ha. My first concert  and not NFL content that must be viewed on youtube. I'll still post the link because it is Pearl Jam in concert  full show. A worthy view indeed.

#couchtouring

@Logic

ok...I'm blunt.  the first 4 mins were magical and then he starts to sing...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever