Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

Ima huge who framed roger rabbit fan. I archived this at my previous chatroom so will here too. I would call this definitely iconic.

Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Edited by Muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gdabillsfan said:

Another band like cracker

Our roomate loves this band. He had blister in the sun on CD, and played it over and over again til you wanna🤮. I finally had to tell him to listen to it in his room. To this day I turn the volume down if it comes on.

lol Ive got this gurl I wanna Twangggggg lmao

6 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Ima huge who framed roger rabbit fan. I archived this at my previous chatroom so will here too. I would call this definitely iconic.

Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Lol, Paula Abdul, from Laker fan girl to pop star. BTW, Jessica Rabbit is one hot cartoon, Roger is a lucky wabbit

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Muppy said:

seeing the lyric in your face when listening to the music made it much more visceral for me Thanks man 🙂

Yeah... Very powerful words.  Haven't thought about that song in a while.  Off: "Throwing Copper" LP.

From the same era... More of the Upper Midwest feel... You like BoDeans?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

I loved Madonna on the Live Aid stage. It was my first exposure to she as an artist. I think she was a gorgeous brunette Im wishing she had stayed that color longer. I didnt like her beef with Lady Gaga. I saw a documentary of Lady Gaga that was really fun and interesting in which she told a story about said beef. I think it was based on jealousy frankly Madonna didnt like seeing her name upstaged.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I loved Madonna on the Live Aid stage. It was my first exposure to she as an artist. I think she was a gorgeous brunette Im wishing she had stayed that color longer. I didnt like her beef with Lady Gaga. I saw a documentary of Lady Gaga that was really fun and interesting in which she told a story about said beef. I think it was based on jealousy frankly Madonna didnt like seeing her name upstaged.

A lot of fans of both of them don’t like the other fanbases.  I like Madonna more but can appreciate them both.  

Aah I think sometimes that stuff in general could be started for publicity 😆

Edited by Another Fan
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

super bowl preview haha. My son has an album that he insists was the bedrock of hip hop I'll see if I can find a picture of it. I was put off with the ***** Hos rhetoric but I like the beat ...for me this is clean rap the low dirty stuff I dont partake

m

• Like (+1) 1