Jonathan Williams carted off

Last time I ever post on a friends word!!

He tore it up! I think my friend may have hit the whiskey a bit early tonight

I'm embarrassed

I'd call him right back up and tell him how badly you're getting your balls busted on TBD.

Seems like he is not a real friend.

Last time I ever post on a friends word!!

He tore it up! I think my friend may have hit the whiskey a bit early tonight

I'm embarrassed

Relax, most of us understand and appreciate you thinking of us even if it was a little premature e-twitt-ulation. If someone wants to wait for the paper to come out in the morning let them.

Just never let your buddy forget what a ninny he was!

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

I'd call him right back up and tell him how badly you're getting your balls busted on TBD.

Seems like he is not a real friend.

I did call him back and gave him a piece of my mind! What kinda fake news **** are you spreading?!

Pissed! I take my bills very seriously!!

It's all about being first anymore, being accurate doesn't matter.

Look at the reports coming out of Miami, first he's done for year, later in the day, they are evaluating, today's it's still in the air whether he will need season ending surgery. No one can just say, hey he went own, didn't look good but don't know anything yet.

Edited by KRT88

It's all about being first anymore, being accurate doesn't matter.

Look at the reports coming out of Miami, first he's done for year, later in the day, they are evaluating, today's it's still in the air whether he will need season ending surgery. No one can just say, hey he went own, didn't look good but don't know anything yet.

Actually, first it was no tear....then the rest of the circus. Even better!

Is he ok? That sux if it is serious :(

I'll GUESS that J Williams will be OK, based on zero/limited info. The talk of tears and surgery was in Miami, where they should be far more concerned than we are about a backup RB. Don't fret.....until it's fretting time.

Thanks Augie. I read through all the posts and just wanted to jump in on the fun with the whole fake news thing. My sarcasm is off today...lol

I can't wait for the season to start. I think the Bills are gonna surprise tons of people this year! True statement.

Go Bills!

You must a lunatic liberal?

Another one saying Trump loves Russia with zero to back it up.

For what it's worth... He's got a weird thing with Russia dude.

80 tweets/quotes about Putin/Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/

I know you'll hate the source; but it's all direct quotes.

For instance....here's him equating US politicians/leaders as being equal to Putin. They're not like Putin; on either side, (D) or ( R )- Trump included. Putin is a thug. It's a weird narrative to push; why denigrate the US to come to the defense of a known murderer?

Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

(this will be deleted, but for the time being-- just saying)

Edited by Billschinatown