Taylor looking real bad in camp

That's from Pats homer Rodak talking about one day of camp.

Again I am sure Taylor is still his average self. He is better than RG3 and there is no point of moving sideways at QB. If Taylor fails they will be in great position to grab a QB next season

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every village needs an idiot.

RIP TBD

Trash threads like this have killed the quality of the board. I'm thankful that this place was so welcoming when BBMB shut down because some quality posters have been added. At the same point we could have used a little tighter borders because garbage like this has gotten through. We've chased away a lot of good posters because of threads like this.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

RIP TBD

Trash threads like this have killed the quality of the board. I'm thankful that this place was so welcoming when BBMB shut down because some quality posters have been added. At the same point we could have used a little tighter borders garbage like this has gotten through. We've chased away a lot of good posters because of threads like this.

Because you guys are too kind to village idiots.

That's from Pats homer Rodak talking about one day of camp.

Again I am sure Taylor is still his average self. He is better than RG3 and there is no point of moving sideways at QB. If Taylor fails they will be in great position to grab a QB next season

So he is making up the multiple picks and missed passes. Gotcha

RIP TBD

Trash threads like this have killed the quality of the board. I'm thankful that this place was so welcoming when BBMB shut down because some quality posters have been added. At the same point we could have used a little tighter borders garbage like this has gotten through. We've chased away a lot of good posters because of threads like this.

Agree. I think our Mods are stretched too thin. I know they care and SDS cares but I think there is too much chaff to wade through.

Agree. I think our Mods are stretched too thin. I know they care and SDS cares but I think there is too much chaff to wade through.

Yeah, I'm not blaming anyone. There are just certain people that are spewing trash all over here on a daily basis. Without being whiny, we'd be much better off without them.

So he is making up the multiple picks and missed passes. Gotcha

Lemme get this straight, you believe RG3 would actually be competition for Tyrod?

And others here on this board are delusional? Wow.

If Tyrod threw no interceptions in camp odds are your grievance would be with our secondary, right?

Ugh, it's so difficult to take you seriously man and I am anti the group pile up mentality but brother.. You Are Asking For It!!

Like the child begging for attention that draws with markers on the wallpaper knowing they've done wrong but proud of the reaction they get from Mommy and Daddy. Because shoot, any attention at that point is enough.

Please, for the sanity of this board stop forcing your agenda down our throats.

Lemme get this straight, you believe RG3 would actually be competition for Tyrod?

And others here on this board are delusional? Wow.

If Tyrod threw no interceptions in camp odds are your grievance would be with our secondary, right?

Ugh, it's so difficult to take you seriously man and I am anti the group pile up mentality but brother.. You Are Asking For It!!

Like the child begging for attention that draws with markers on the wallpaper knowing they've done wrong but proud of the reaction they get from Mommy and Daddy. Because shoot, any attention at that point is enough.

Please, for the sanity of this board stop forcing your agenda down our throats.

RG3 has accomplished more than Tyrod

RG3 has accomplished more than Tyrod

Does RG3 have a Super Bowl ring?

RG3 was great his rookie year, the injury he took sapped him of all the running ability he used as a crutch for passing deficiencies. He was beat out by the 4th rounder they took the same year Capt. Kirk.

Couldn't play worth a damn last year and was off the Browns shortly after... the fricken Browns man.

Stop, please. This is too painful.

You're giving piff tokers a bad name.. your stash is booty, might be sprinkled with bath salts. See a medical professional asap. We're all quite worried.

Edited by Eric Moulds on my A**

Yeah, I'm not blaming anyone. There are just certain people that are spewing trash all over here on a daily basis. Without being whiny, we'd be much better off without them.

Has there ever been an attempt at a "board-wide ignore" campaign?

I'm not saying I am buying this thread one way or another and this is something I have said before...TJ yates is better then people think. I'm not saying he's that good. Im not saying he should start, I'm not saying he will start...But yates will throw the balls that Tyrod is afraid to throw. Yates will force the ball into the playmakers hands. Yates has started and won a playoff game. If they give him an honest look, it will be closer then people seem to expect. I really like TJ Yates and I think if we actually gave him a shot , he may surprise some people. Tyrod seems to have been handed the job regardless, so I'm sure it won't really matter. But Yates will make plays if he is given a shot . He also will stay in the pocket and do what the coaches want the QB to do.