Will espn ever stop talking about Kaepernick?

Can the law enforcement and military people just not look? Or not care? I don't get why people think the world is curated to them specifically. Toughen up and deal with it, it's as inoffensive a protest as you can have. I get why some owners don't want him on the team but all the outrage from police officers is weird to me. Or to use your words, if you don't like the speech that other people are free to use then move to a different country.

I love free speech. I love this country. Just be aware that actions have consequences. If he's going to hate a certain group and call them pigs then don't expect those people to want you on their team or buy tickets. It's a valid response to his actions. A more productive thing to do than name call might be to come together in peace and harmony and work together to solve your differences.

Personally I think more training and more public awareness for how to deal with law enforcement would be a big help. Kaepernick should offer to be in a psa video about this is what to do if you are pulled over or this is what to do if confronted by police.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole reason to fight a war like WWII is so that Colin freaking Kaepernick can take a knee in protest of whatever during the National Anthem at a football game.

And while on the topic, why the hell is the anthem played before sporting events anyway?

Has no place in the world of domestic sports entertainment.

Because they're paid by the Department of Defense to do so, among other things.

Personally I think more training and more public awareness for how to deal with law enforcement would be a big help. Kaepernick should offer to be in a psa video about this is what to do if you are pulled over or this is what to do if confronted by police.

Good God...

I love free speech. I love this country. Just be aware that actions have consequences. If he's going to hate a certain group and call them pigs then don't expect those people to want you on their team or buy tickets. It's a valid response to his actions. A more productive thing to do than name call might be to come together in peace and harmony and work together to solve your differences.

End of thread.

It's funny Baltimore is the center of this right now because in the past couple weeks there have been 2 videos leaked that showed Baltimore police officers planting evidence. A much much bigger problem than one guy kneeling for the anthem IMO...

It's funny Baltimore is the center of this right now because in the past couple weeks there have been 2 videos leaked that showed Baltimore police officers planting evidence. A much much bigger problem than one guy kneeling for the anthem IMO...

And? I don't think the Ravens are in the market for police officers.

Americans have freedom of speech, NFL owners have freedom not to hire a Anti American punk who sucks at Quarterback.

that's right. Pro American people would never exercise their first amendment rights if it might offend some PC snowflakes..

I want my team to win.

I'll take "Things Kaepernick has been unable to do lately" for $100, Alex.

So not only does he not win, but he brings a team-wide distraction to every, single game.

The whole reason to fight a war like WWII is so that Colin freaking Kaepernick can take a knee in protest of whatever during the National Anthem at a football game.

We also fight so when someone like Kaepernick takes a knee in protest on company time, we can also choose to not hire him due to the distraction he causes.