Don't Sleep on Ramon Humber at WLB

@TBNSports

Leslie Frazier on Ramon Humber: "He does a very good job of being at the right place at the right time." @viccarucci

http://buffalonews.com/2017/07/31/ramon-humber-looks-make-starting-opportunity-bills/

PITTSFORD -- It isn't as if Ramon Humber has never started an NFL game. He has, in fact, done so 19 times in the past eight seasons.

But his career has mostly be defined by exceptional play on special teams rather than his skills as a linebacker.

That was why the Buffalo Bills signed Humber as a free agent last year. He did make one start at linebacker, against the Miami Dolphins in the next-to-last game of the season, but the brunt of his time in 16 games was spent covering kickoff and punt returns and trying to block field goals.

Not anymore.

So disappointed that we didnt grab one early in the draft.If this is the plan, i hope it works

Well, no one saw Alexander doing what he did last year. Everyone thought it was all Manny all the time and then dude has a career year. Who knows. However, I don't love this as a plan. Really thought Hodges would be a top the depth chart. Disappointing, but might explain why he signed for the vet min.

Well, no one saw Alexander doing what he did last year. Everyone thought it was all Manny all the time and then dude has a career year. Who knows. However, I don't love this as a plan. Really thought Hodges would be a top the depth chart. Disappointing, but might explain why he signed for the vet min.

Its early - and we don't know what their sub package defenses are going to look like yet.

Humber rhymes with slumber...........so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

He's a good ST player, but I don't expect him to be a standout LB.

Our best LBs in order of ability:

1. Ragland.

2. Alexander.

3. Brown.

4. Hodges.

5. Humber.

6. Vallejo.

7. Milano.

I expect the first three to be our starters in the standard 4-3. Hodges will mix in, esp. for coverage situations.

Vallejo has outplayed Milano thus far.

Humber rhymes with slumber...........so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

He's a good ST player, but I don't expect him to be a standout LB.

Our best LBs in order of ability:

1. Ragland.

2. Alexander.

3. Brown.

4. Hodges.

5. Humber.

6. Vallejo.

7. Milano.

I expect the first three to be our starters in the standard 4-3. Hodges will mix in, esp. for coverage situations.

Vallejo has outplayed Milano thus far.

Such a missed opportunity to title a thread "Don't slumber on Humbar."

Yeah, i believe he was there for us at the Zay pick but gone before we traded up for Dawkins IIRC

OK

And where would this team be without the Zay Jones pick?

You cant fill EVERY hole with a high first round guy...you only have so many of them.

I mean the whole hind sight thing but it seems to me that our LB's dont look THAT bad....however at the time our wide receivers looked pretty bad. We didnt now what was going on with Watkins......Holmes I think will be good but is an unknown.

OK

You cant fill EVERY hole with a high first round guy...you only have so many of them.

I mean the whole hind sight thing but it seems to me that our LB's dont look THAT bad....however at the time our wide receivers looked pretty bad. We didnt now what was going on with Watkins......Holmes I think will be good but is an unknown.

Sign a mid range vet corner and draft a WR/lb combo 1-2 was probably my ideal

OK

I never said anything about Zay. I was, and still am, very happy with that pick. I only stated that I was on thw Cunningham bandwagon and had hoped to draft him John. Im well aware that we only had "x" amount of picks.However im still not sure that WR was a bigger need than WLB. Established FA WR's are always available, as this offseason showed. I dont see alot of capable WLB's in FA. ....