Dareus tweaked hamstring, could miss camp time

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did? How many games did he miss?

It didn't affect his play, at all?

Dareus had a hamstring injury last year, what's his problem? Lazy? Doesn't sound like a he's "doing all the right things", this player is a never ending issue...

You do realize you have the choice to NOT pay for tickets

He is actually asserting something altogether different. He is saying that because he chooses to purchase tickets, he, therefore, carries the right as a consumer to critique the product. If he chose not to buy the tickets, he loses his right to critique.

You talking about the money that he and other fans shell out for tickets, hats, shirts, parking, lousy overpriced food, watered down beer, and anything else that makes owners and players rich? That money?

Why would you spend money on this?

Million Dollar man. And yes, this team continuously has medical issues.

Every NFL team has medical issues. It's football

You do realize you have the choice to NOT pay for tickets

Wow. Everyone just lookin for a fight tonight. Whats the deal? They spiked the koolaid and you all got your beer muscles on? I wont bother repeating myself. Read through the thread. See if you can put it all together. Its a simple concept. Doesnt mean I have to stop following the team or not buy another ticket. First one to figure it out gets a prize.

You're not the majority - just the uneducated worst part of our fan base.

Please. Not the lack of intelligence blast. Anything but that. Criticize my grammar. Tell me I have an agenda. But please, please dont tell me Im dumb. Anything but that.

Please. Not the lack of intelligence blast. Anything but that. Criticize my grammar. Tell me I have an agenda. But please, please dont tell me Im dumb. Anything but that.

I didn't say you were dumb. It's just that there's so much you know that isn't so.

Great opportunity for Adolphus to get reps.

I cannot worry as he he likely be back tomorrow. I see it is as just what it is. A tweak.

sometimes there is nothing there to read in between the lines.

And if Adolphus ends up suspended-- he will be short on reps later and dareus will be eating extra snaps.

As long as it doesn't linger it lands somewhere between nonstory and blessing in disguise

It did? How many games did he miss?

He missed 4 preseason and 5 regular season games.

He also left early on several other games. He was also less effective due to the injury at times. Cyrus Kouandjio played well filling in.

So over a year has gone by now and he is still in a walking boot at this training camp. The injury was a high ankle sprain. So I would say in walking boot a year after that injury is cause for concern.

Edited by cba fan

I didn't say you were dumb. It's just that there's so much you know that isn't so.

Feel free to give examples. Im curious as to what it is that you think I know. The words 'so much' imply a high volume of information. Which is really sort of creepy that you know so much about me. Are you parked outside my house? Watching my every move. Do you have hundreds of pictures of me posted on your bedroom wall? That kind of obsession is really unhealthy. Think you need professional help. Edited by Billsmovinup