Cardale traded to chargers!!

Classy. I wish they would have given him more than one year. But I guess someone else picked him so they had to get rid of him!!!

They seen him in OTA's and he probably sucked,why waste reps and time when you got 2 Vets and 2 development guys?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see zero reason why the Bills would do this. Jones is a player where he plays much better in games than practice. in preseason and the half he played last year, I seen real potential. Sorry but Peterman couldn't hold Cardale jock when it comes to pure skill.

This regime is already irking me. It's like we are going back to the days where we want these perfect choir boys and want to take zero chances on players. We also have gone to spending zero cash and insulting players with minimum deals. We are not going to win operating like that, sorry folks.

Yep I Agree Greg

Greg Gabriel (@greggabe)

7/26/17, 6:56 PM

Those questioning Bills trading Cardale Jones must not know that he was a wasted draft pick. Big with an arm but it ends there. #awful

Ohio State QBs smh...

@adamschefter

Bills are getting a conditional 7th-round draft pick from Chargers in return for QB Cardale Jones, per source.

Does this get us a conditional pick in the draft ?

What is a 7th round conditional pick ? ...if he makes the team we get a 7th rounder ?

Sounds like a Dougie move

I see zero reason why the Bills would do this. Jones is a player where he plays much better in games than practice. in preseason and the half he played last year, I seen real potential. Sorry but Peterman couldn't hold Cardale jock when it comes to pure skill.

This regime is already irking me. It's like we are going back to the days where we want these perfect choir boys and want to take zero chances on players. We also have gone to spending zero cash and insulting players with minimum deals. We are not going to win operating like that, sorry folks.

Wow nope he is really really bad. Very easy to see Edited by MAJBobby

How do those tears taste?

Does this get us a conditional pick in the draft ?

What is a 7th round conditional pick ? ...if he makes the team we get a 7th rounder ?

Sounds like a Dougie move

It is either in 18 or 19. According to Breer

Fair enough. Is Allen better, or worse than, Paxton Lynch when he declared?

Better. I think my early look he is the best QB in this upcoming class

Yep I Agree Greg

Greg Gabriel (@greggabe)

7/26/17, 6:56 PM

Those questioning Bills trading Cardale Jones must not know that he was a wasted draft pick. Big with an arm but it ends there. #awful

This guy talks like he knows something, but he literally has no idea. Sorry, but you don't win a championship being awful. Cardale may amount to nothing, but to sit here and throw away a development opportunity on an elite skill player for a 7th round pick is dumb.

This guy talks like he knows something, but he literally has no idea. Sorry, but you don't win a championship being awful. Cardale may amount to nothing, but to sit here and throw away a development opportunity on an elite skill player for a 7th round pick is dumb.

Ha ha ha sure. Gabriel knows nothing.

Ans yes you do. Ask Teblow

Easy to see when? Please enlighten me.

When he has not touch

Cant hit broad side of barn

Horrible footwork

Very very bad QB

Bobby, no. Have some self-respect man :D

My early look i like Allen

But also like Rosen his attitude worries me though a bit.

Gonna be fun looking at QBs this year though

When he has not touch

Cant hit broad side of barn

Horrible footwork

Very very bad QB

When did he show that in a game? Every game he played here, he looks like a rookie QB with potential.

We should bring up the thread when he played in preseason last year.

When did he show that in a game? Every game he played here, he looks like a rookie QB with potential.

No he really doesnt. Even his tape at OSU is bad

That is the funniest post I have read all night. Lol lol lol

Well its done so get over it.

He wasn't making this team/

I kind of figured he was gone when they signed Carrs Buddy/Backup.