LPGA changes dress code: Can't show jugs

"Unwantedly sexualized"

Give me a !@#$ing break. You're doing a trick shot off your breasts. Sweetheart, that's wantedly sexualized if I ever seen it.

Edited by LeviF91

"...the new code will stifle the growth of the game."

LoL Going to stifle the growth of a lot more than the game! Does the LPGA have a deal with Pizer?

Remember when people actually wanted to be taken seriously? Well sort of. At least there was a facade of being taken seriously.

And Lexi... Isn't she the chick that cheats and then plays dumb about it? She'd have an easier time cheating in that get up she was modeling. Take the good with the bad honey!

Make that reason # 437 why I won't watch the LPGA.

Dudes with Asian Schoolgirl fantasies will watch no matter what...i must admit i would take a peek every now and again to watch the golf, but the outfits on some were an added bonus

This is a travesty, what are they going to make them wear burkas? Nobody watches the LPGA for the golf.

It sure is!

At least some of the hot players realize it (nobody watches for the golf).

But seriously, how can some players that want to sexualize the game think they will be taken seriously?

It's like Kathy Ireland lamenting that there is always one creepy old guy in the crowd (@ her business thingys) wanting a picture of her signed... Remembering the old modeling days... Holding up a SI shot. Or, hooting and hollering. She's now a businesswoman and should be taken seriously!

I find it a bit hypocritical that some women will whore their natural good looks and youth then expect to be taken seriously years later... Like how they rose to fame and fortune should all be thrown on the back burner.

They are there to play golf and exhibit their God given talent to play the game well. SURE, I am not saying they can't look nice and throw some eye candy along the fairways. The LPGA would also probably agree with me.

Can't have it both ways ladies. Go into modeling if you want to be gawked @. The LPGA is about the women's game, modeling is an unspoken ancillary bonus. LPGA MUST reign it in before it gets too out of control and the Kardashians & Jenners are all strutting around out there. And... I for one do not want to see Caitlyn. Yet, being an ex-decath champion, probably could hit a mean 5-iron!

Yeah, something like that is the only reason I'd ever watch LPGA.

Her milk makers are also the only reason she is "famous."

Reading comprehension issues? I have 436 reasons ahead of this one.