VCR alert: Bills 2016 highlight film time change! 5:30 est

Buftex

According to the NFL Network website, the Bills 2016 yearbook film will now show today (7/23) at 5:30 eastern... and than re-air tonight at 1am (technically 7/24)

They shuffled their programming around to accommodate live coverage of the Cowboys arriving at training camp..and to show Super Bowl Super Bowl LI for the 9,000th time!

The schedule on the NFL Network shows 2016 NY Jets right now, which is on...my cable guide shows it as 2016 Patriots.

The NFL Network schedule says we are on after the Jets flick!

I guess we'll find out a few minutes!

Edited by Buftex

Bills on now! DIRECTV is stupid. Still says Miami but showing Bills

I like how they skip right to the Arizona game :lol:

Caught the end of the Jets film, they made it seem like beating the Bills in week 17, with "nothing but pride" on the line was an indication of gang-greens' bright future..:)

Bills on now! DIRECTV is stupid. Still says Miami but showing Bills I like how they skip right to the Arizona game :lol:

They seem to do this every year so I start the recording as early as I can, ending it as late as I can bug it made no difference this time. Luckily it was shown again later.

According to the NFL Network website, the Bills 2016 yearbook film will now show today (7/23) at 5:30 eastern... and than re-air tonight at 1am (technically 7/24)

They shuffled their programming around to accommodate live coverage of the Cowboys arriving at training camp..and to show Super Bowl Super Bowl LI for the 9,000th time!

and it will be ending at 5:32