The Bills should move to the NFC North

Rust Belt Division: Buffalo / Cleveland / Pittsburgh / Detroit

????

Geographically makes sense, also, realignment would be fun.

NFC east can stay put, I still remember even though I was young the battle of the bays when Tampa was in the NFC north and the cardinals in the NFC east along with the colts in the AFC east.

Geographically makes sense, also, realignment would be fun.

NFC east can stay put, I still remember even though I was young the battle of the bays when Tampa was in the NFC north and the cardinals in the NFC east along with the colts in the AFC east.

Colts were in Baltimore when the AFC was created.

I'll be honest, the division systems have some weird stuff in them. You get Dallas in the NFC East despite the fact that it's pretty far south and in the midwest. You have Indy in the AFC South when it's in the north half of the country. You get a grouping of the northest in the AFC east (Buffalo, NY, NE) and then the Phins to the south

I'd be curious to see the conference redrawn by region, but my quick attempt just didn't work.

I'll be honest, the division systems have some weird stuff in them. You get Dallas in the NFC East despite the fact that it's pretty far south and in the midwest. You have Indy in the AFC South when it's in the north half of the country. You get a grouping of the northest in the AFC east (Buffalo, NY, NE) and then the Phins to the south

I'd be curious to see the conference redrawn by region, but my quick attempt just didn't work.

If you put Miami in the AFC South where they belong IMO, then who fills the void for the AFC East from the South? Indy should be more of an AFC North team so shifting them back into East makes no sense. Jax to the East is no different than Miami being in the East. Seems to me nothing is going to change anytime soon.

Should be...

AFCN: Steelers, Bengals, Colts, Browns

AFCS: Texans, Jaguars, Dolphins, Titans

AFCE: Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Bills

AFCW: Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders

NFCN: Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears

NFCS: Cowboys, Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers

NFCE: Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Panthers

NFCW: Seahawks, 49ers, Rams, Cardinals

Not too different, but more geographically correct, if keeping conferences.

Should be...

AFCN: Steelers, Bengals, Colts, Browns

AFCS: Texans, Jaguars, Dolphins, Titans

AFCE: Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Bills

AFCW: Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders

NFCN: Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears

NFCS: Cowboys, Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers

NFCE: Giants, Eagles, Redskins, Panthers

NFCW: Seahawks, 49ers, Rams, Cardinals

Not too different, but more geographically correct, if keeping conferences.

Disagree. Buffalo is more a Great Lakes, rust belt city than it is North East, like Boston, New York and Baltimore.

The "Rust Belt" division of Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Detroit, or Cincy is a fun, geographically easy idea that would get killer road trip rivalries.

The winner each year could literally win 'the Rust Belt," a "once proud," "looked really cool in the 1960's" championship belt that would be passed along team to team every year. It fits so well on the highways I literally see no reason why the NFL should't do this.

Realignment and relegation are sorely needed in this sport.