Another reason to like Peyton Manning...

eball

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically Bills fans tend to like Peyton because they hate Brady. It's like I really dislike Rafa Nadal because I love Roger Federer. I don't really have any reason to dislike Nadal but he is a rival of a player I am an unashamed super-fan of (and was even before his first Slam win by the way... goes back to him beating Sampras at Wimbledon in 2001). Bills fans have a passionate dislike for Tom Brady so they like Peyton because he is the rival. Objectively I have never found Peyton that likeable.

Not really.

The article Rico just posted sums it up.

The article Rico posted is about reasons to not like Manning. I am talking about reasons Bills fans do like him. It's because he isn't Brady. Once you strip that superficial level away there is not much to like. That was my point.

I have never liked Manning. Respect his ability? Sure. Find him likeable? Nah.

Did you read it?

The Mannings completely threw her under the bus to protect the Manning name.

Don't forget when he would have spasms all over the place before Saturday snapped the ball. Absolutely no class and no respect for the game.

Don't forget when he would have spasms all over the place before Saturday snapped the ball. Absolutely no class and no respect for the game.

Have you asked his teammates about that?

Great stuff! I wonder how fond Peyton would have been of Bills fans in the '60's. In those days, we threw FULL beer cans at players.

D-cell batteries at Brian Cox comes to mind as well. Other Dolphins refused to sit near him on the bench for fear or errant throws.

....imagine if Peyton was a Bills rook QB and started the same 3-13?....uh oh.......

....imagine if Peyton was a Bills rook QB and started the same 3-13?....uh oh.......

We may have actually won a Super Bowl.

The same Saturday who switched teams to snap the ball to him one last time before retiring?

Yelling at your players is being a leader, sometimes.

We may have actually won a Super Bowl.

The same Saturday who switched teams to snap the ball to him one last time before retiring?

Yelling at your players is being a leader, sometimes.

....guy just exudes the epitome of class and the utmost of respect for the game....and his performance ain't too bad either....5+ star here.....