Next year

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear friends of mine from Louisiana traveled up there last year for Wisconsin/LSU game. They're still raving about their experience -both the iconic stadium and the warm welcoming from the hometown fans. Granted, NFL fans are typically more callous, but I've never heard of Pack fans being terrible hosts -unlike most other venues.. (ours??)

I hope to attend a game there at some time in my life.

I'd go to lambeau but I'd carry a chip.

Can't believe a woman slapped a kid at our own stadium. He had celebrated a first down and she smacked him for doing it. This per a member here.

I'd be annoyed by such behavior. So I'd probably not be up for doing much.

I made the trip with a few buddies. Saturday went to New Glarus brewery and then went to maddison for the Arizona vs Wisconsin game. Sunday went to the Bills Packers game. Honestly it was one the best experiences i've had at a football game. The tailgate was great, fans were welcoming us in as if they knew us. Everyone we walked by were like hey Bills fans come over here, help yourself to something to drink and eat.

Hands down the most respectful fans ever. Id go back in a heartbeat!

Edited by Charlottebillsfan2

Three. It would be 4 next year.

Man, who remembers that stretch where the defense gave Manning and Rodgers some of their worst numbers of the season, only to lose to 'effin Carr and the Raiders...

I remember, I also call that Carr was like 1-18 when being blitzed, but, we didn't call any for the majority of that game and once Marcel went down we couldn't stop Murray :(

You guys are only 2 Great Lakes away from us. Take your boats lol. Once you get to land though you have to drive lol.

That's a helluva idea! As Kirby says, if it isn't late in the season, I wonder if a Buffalo cruise could be created.. :beer:

Lambeau is the best. Been out there twice for Bills games. Once in December when the head on my beer froze. September much better weather wise, but had to sit thru Trent Edwards. Hope to go again next year.

Edited by boco357

The Bills come to Lambeau. Any of you Bill fans ever been to our stadium? If so was it a great experience or not?

My friends and I got a tour when we visited in the summer years ago. It was amazing.

Saw Favre's truck in the tunnel when we walked out on the field but never saw him.

One of my favorite all time stadiums.

CBF

Rodgers was 8 of 24 in the first half of that game against you guys. Now that shows how stout your D was that year.

Defense played well, but there were several dropped passes IIRC, including a would be touchdown to Nelson.

The Bills did just enough that day on offense. They were aided by a punt return TD. To say that they deserved to win that day is probably a bit generous, but they did enough in the end to seal the deal.