NBA 2017-18

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Celtics just not the same team on the road. Sigh.

They might wanna play defense with a little more urgency, 3 ft off LeBron with 1 sec on the shot clock is beyond stupid.

• Sad 1

Gotta win it at home, I am a big Celtics fan and it's frustrating to think what this team would be like with Irving and Hayward. Did not box out on the defensive end very well and were not helping each other out enough underneath. Fouls seem so arbitrary these days, so much contact the refs could call a foul anytime they want, or not. I prefer the college game, more teamwork and less one on one; but I watch the playoffs especially the Celtics. These young guys really stepped up this year and I think the team will contend for a title next year, if they make the finals this year they will be major underdogs but a slim chance is better than none. I am trying not to think the NBA would really like LeBron in the final.

Edited by Turk71

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

What was with his fake injury last night. One second he’s dying the next he’s throwing an alley oop

All part of his strong beta-side which makes him hard to cheer for sometimes.....

46 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Anyone rooting for Lebron is dead to me. That is all.

I'm all in on the Celtics...but if LeBron makes it to the finals against the Warriors, I am pulling for the Cavs, most definitely.

• Like (+1) 2