NBA 2017-18

12 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

With Irving and Hayward back, you would have to think they will be among the very top contenders.

The way it goes...if Hayward and Irving hadn't been hurt, some of these young guys might not have emerged. Their inexperience showed the last 2 games...but it will help them down the road.

Lebron came through like he always does, but if they play Golden State in the finals I highly doubt Curry and Thompson will go 3 for 22 from the three point line like Rozier and Brown did.

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Rip Scary Terry T shirts. 

Embarrassing performance.   0-10 from 3 

C's have a great future in potential.

Sometimes that works out.

I still really like Rozier. He was a big reason they got as far as they did. The silver lining is it puts to rest the talk of trading Kyrie because “they have Rozier.” Kyrie would have won that game for them imo. They needed that guy’s experience last night. 

They are going to be so good next year. Irving and Hayward matter. And now Tatum has the big time experience of being The Man. He’s only 20. They have legit 3 star players going into next year plus budding stars like Jaylen Brown.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The good: the injuries allowed Tatum and Brown to accelerate their development.

The bad: Hearing LeBroners talk like this was some great accomplishment. In betting circles it was almost 3/1 that the Cavs would win this series.

GO GS.

LeBron is not Jordan and the Lakers still suck. 

25 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The good: the injuries allowed Tatum and Brown to accelerate their development.

The bad: Hearing LeBroners talk like this was some great accomplishment. In betting circles it was almost 3/1 that the Cavs would win this series.

GO GS.

LeBron is not Jordan and the Lakers still suck. 

I only hear ESPN trying to force the "greatest accomplishment" angle for his career, multiple times.