Special about Andre Reed on NFL Network this Friday- 7/08

There's a Special about Andre Reed on NFL Network this Saturday (7/08) at 7:00 PM Pacific time, so should be 10 PM Eastern Time.

It's titled "Middle Man: Andre Reed - The Road to Canton" summarized as: Former teammates and family members take a look at Andre Reed's path to becoming a Hall of Famer.

Couldn't help but notice that Andre didn't make crazy old Gil Brandt's recent top 32 (!) WR's of all time. Monk, Hines Ward, Holt, Rod Smith (c'mon now), and some players from the 40's that likely couldn't compete in the NFL of the 60's let alone 90's were on the list, but no Andre.

Forever the underdog. I'll be checking this out.

Yeah, Sammy has a long way to go to even carry Andre's jock... Wow forgot how really great he was!

Really? That's kinda sad and pathetic.

He'll always be my favorite player of all time. Not just my favorite Bills player but football player of all time. IMO he's top 5-10 WR all time.

One of the toughest guys. Took hits over the middle like nobody else. The guy was all muscle as well

Yup...he wasn't the fastest but had an innate ability to take the perfect angle to make a defender have to cover the maximum distance to get to him after he caught the ball, which allowed him to break lots of long run after catches...

Yup...he wasn't the fastest but had an innate ability to take the perfect angle to make a defender have to cover the maximum distance to get to him after he caught the ball, which allowed him to break lots of long run after catches...

I remember early in his Bills' career he was supposedly trying to make too many moves after he caught a pass so the coaches created like a wind tunnel for him to practice running thru so then he just started running away from the defenders.