CFL on ESPN starts tonight

Damn, just turned the game at 11;10 eastern, 6 minutes left in 2nd qtr.

The score is .6-2..if that ain't a CFL score, i don't know what is.

So weird, I don't even think the 2 came from a saftey, i am assumng two rouges .

BTW, i love rouges

I watched till half. You are correct, 2 FGs was 2 rouges.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I tried to watch some of the Edmonton/BC game last night and I found it to be pretty brutal. Thanks but no thanks, Canada.

which is funny that they will play cfl games but are still butthurt from the nhl lockout a decade ago and refuse to play any of there games.

which is funny that they will play cfl games but are still butthurt from the nhl lockout a decade ago and refuse to play any of there games.

In ESPN's defense (something I never thought I'd say) most Americans probably don't know the difference between the NHL and CFL at this point.

This early its like preseason still.

They only get 2 PS games.

BTW former fan favorite Kenny Ladler plays for the Argo's.

Ladler is now with Edmonton, and he did pretty well this past weekend.

Our old friend Justin Rogers is with Hamilton, and got toasted by the great WR SJ Green, who had 125 yards at one point for Toronto.

BTW, i love rouges

I only love a rouge when executed by Doug Whaley.

Ladler is now with Edmonton, and he did pretty well this past weekend.

I actually stayed up until about 4am to watch Kenny's first game last year. I'm not sure this devotion is healthy.

I'll go to my grave believing that he should've had a roster spot over Jonathan !@#$ing Meeks :D

Just turned it on. Geez, game is in Toronto and BMO is empty! And they want an NFL team?

It's Friday of Canada Day weekend, everyone's at the cottage!

Edit: Also the Red Sox are in town

Edited by JM57

I have been to a few CFL games up in Montreal. It is a fun experience. They don't need the NFL although many locals do follow it. The multiple receivers in motion, the big field, the two and out makes it interesting. And if you knock back a few beers, yes, you may miss a rouge! One of these years la Coupe Grey will be decided by a rouge. Then everybody will know what a rouge is!

"Faite la bruit". (Make some noise)...

I suppose that it proves the people of Toronto don't care much about an NFL team. It's just a few wealthy investors who care. Toronto is a Maple Leafs town.

An NFL team would just become another corporate entertainment option, like the Leafs and Raptors are now.