Congressman Shot At Baseball Practice

I think the frustration Cugalabanza is how the media covers these stories. If it was a right wing activist, this would be a central focus of the story. We'll see how the mainstream media cover this story.

They've already started.

This story will be about mental health.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hodgkinson is a member of a number of anti-Republican groups on Facebook

“The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”

“Donald Trump is not my President”

“President Bernie Sanders”

“Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”

“Boycott the Republican Party”

“Expose Republican Fraud”

“Terminate the Republican Party” Wow !

Hodgkinson took a Democratic ballot in the primary election in 2016.

The climate of hatred and violence that the Democrats and media have fostered has claimed more victims.

Added:

Bernie Sanders “sickened” by James Hodgkinson.......Good for you sir. It needed to be said as quickly as possible.

Edited by B-Man

So do we believe that extreme political rhetoric drives people to commit violent crimes or not?

"Only for those the other side" is not an option.

GWsuvuvx_bigger.jpgBen DomenechVerified account @bdomenech 3h3 hours ago

The Congressional baseball game should go on. It should be on @ESPN tomorrow. And the @POTUS should attend.

I could not agree more !!!

Hm.

Please dont represent retail political commentary as incendiary. It only encourages nuts.

PS Know the park on the North End of ALEXANDRIA NEAR Potomac Yards. About a half mile from where I used to live in Warwick village.

All my best for those Congressmen, staffers and officers, part of the reason I left DC after 21 years.

Hodgkinson is a member of a number of anti-Republican groups on Facebook

“The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”

“Donald Trump is not my President”

“President Bernie Sanders”

“Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”

“Boycott the Republican Party”

“Expose Republican Fraud”

“Terminate the Republican Party” Wow !

Hodgkinson took a Democratic ballot in the primary election in 2016.

The climate of hatred and violence that the Democrats and media have fostered has claimed more victims.

Added:

Bernie Sanders “sickened” by James Hodgkinson.......Good for you sir. It needed to be said as quickly as possible.

AND THANKS TO GOP/NRA PUSH FOR LIBERAL GUN RIGHTS HE WAS ABLE TO EASILY ARM HIMSELF AND SHOOT PEOPLE!!

Edited by baskin

AND THANKS TO GOP/NRA PUSH FOR LIBERAL GUN RIGHTS HE WAS ABLE TO EASILY ARM HIMSELF AND SHOOT PEOPLE!!

he came from Illinois, the most stringent gun laws in the land, and yet the highest murder rate cause law abiding citizens cant get them

Such bankruptcy of thought is (almost) beyond belief...Thanks for capitalizing it though, it must have been important.

rTCCKGJr_bigger.jpeg ABC News PoliticsVerified account @ABCPolitics 26m26 minutes ago

Man who knew suspected VA shooter says he had "no inclination" of violence, his political expression was nothing "out of the ordinary."

This is my frame of reference, claiming that the GOP doesn't care if thousands die, or Trump is a traitor doesn't seem to be "out of the ordinary" for most of the democrats that I know.

Well..........it is.

Fight. In. The. Streets.

The meaning of those four words is pretty clear to me.

You havent changed... stop just stop.

Big difference between political fighting, grass roots organizing, door to door and standing up for your rights against the opposition and takiing a gun out and shooting. Both sides talk this way, thats not advocating violence.

Edited by North Buffalo

The guy was 66 years old, and there's a high probability he's owned a gun well before gun control became an "issue"

My guess is that his facebook activity is more emblematic of the problem than him owning a gun.

But carry on with your hot takes.

Such bankruptcy of thought is (almost) beyond belief...Thanks for capitalizing it though, it must have been important.

This is my frame of reference, claiming that the GOP doesn't care if thousands die, or Trump is a traitor doesn't seem to be "out of the ordinary" for most of the democrats that I know.

Well..........it is.

And again...when you're fighting Nazis...

He's dead now. First martyr for the antifa cause.

You havent changed... stop just stop.

Big difference between political fighting, grass roots organizing, door to door and standing up for your rights against the opposition and takiing a gun out and shooting. Both sides talk this way, thats not advocating violence.

If you say so.