Silent thread for the Maclin thread

it ran its course and was time to let it go. This thread should be on off the wall to survive. Will be closed soon

Can it not just be moved there instead of a lock? I mean, there's friggin UFO's on the ocean floor!! You with me 4mer?

This is a pretty tasty chicken finger sup right here.

over under on hours till lockdown?

Can it not just be moved there instead of a lock? I mean, there's friggin UFO's on the ocean floor!! You with me 4mer?

Trust the Process

over under on hours till lockdown?

I'll say within the hour.

I'm still not sure how intense the mods ride around here. I like this board becsuse they nip repeat threads and weed out troll topics. I also like that they let some of the small stuff go. It's like a well officiated hockey game.

This thread has 5 minutes and game misconduct written all over it.

I'll say within the hour.

I'm still not sure how intense the mods ride around here. I like this board becsuse they nip repeat threads and weed out troll topics. I also like that they let some of the small stuff go. It's like a well officiated hockey game.

This thread has 5 minutes and game misconduct written all over it.

well said.

The box isnt big enough for all of us

In the end it turned into a Tyrod Taylor thread because some just cannot help themselves

It mutated like a virus and died

That **** was crazy. At one point last night, the spontaneous Tyrod vs Flacco argument had consumed at least 3 threads.