So....Eric Decker? Signs w/ Titans

KDIGGZ

When did you all come up with fantasy?

Around the same time as you came up with the "Decker chose Mariota over Tyrod" fantasy. No don't get me wrong, I would choose Mariota over Tyrod.... but Decker never had that choice because Buffalo were never in on him.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around the same time as you came up with the "Decker chose Mariota over Tyrod" fantasy. No don't get me wrong, I would choose Mariota over Tyrod.... but Decker never had that choice because Buffalo were never in on him.

And if QB was driving him why did he choose Geno last time?

This is ridiculous argument on Decker choosing TN for the QB. . He went to NY because they offered him huge money. He left Peyton Manning and a SB team for Geno and a Jets team that was awful with a lame duck coach. His wife may have had an impact on where he signed but she sure liked the contact first. He knew that was his chance for a big FA contract and he cashed in. Now he's in his 30s and he's going where he will be happy. He didn't get a big contract in TN. If he did we would have known now because that's how agents work. He will probably retire there and she will revive her career and its a great thing for them. I doubt the QB had much to do with it. It didn't last time. Imo he would have signed with TN regardless of who their QB was.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Because they paid him the most and he didn't care so much about the QB.

It's really quite simple.

Glad to have you come around.

As strange as it may seem you and I are actually in agreement on some things that many others aren't. As an example I believe that Whaley did a pretty good job. I don't think that the talent has been the issue over the last couple of years. That's not a popular opinion but one that I think we agree on.

And if QB was driving him why did he choose Geno last time?

It isn't even worth getting to that... because he is yet to show that Tyrod was an option.

As strange as it may seem you and I are actually in agreement on some things that many others aren't. As an example I believe that Whaley did a pretty good job. I don't think that the talent has been the issue over the last couple of years. That's not a popular opinion but one that I think we agree on.

And one I agree on too.

You haven't been around this too often if you think that the WAGS don't matter. It is a HUGE factor.

Go take your Peterman is Tom Brady argument elsewhere. If you think that he's going to be great because of Brady I will show you the other 100 guys taken in the 5th round or later since. I'm hoping that he becomes a solid backup but even still the odds are less than 20%.

...Ralphy offered Cowher $10 mil/yr for Bflo HC spot and Bill's late wife said "no way" to living in Buffalo versus comfy Carolina....Sabres' Drury had his wife insist on bailing out of Buffalo at UFA time to NY with the Rangers....WAG's do "wag" their mates by "the tail".......

devolved thread

She sounds good and has a classic Country look going on. Not a fan of western pull up nearly over your head shorts but to ea his own.

to each, his or her or own preference.

Edited by 3rdand12

She sounds good and has a classic Country look going on. Not a fan of western pull up nearly over your head shorts but to ea his own.

She will probably end up with a role on the show Nashville. Or another reality show. They don't have a "Real Housewives of Nashville" yet. Good for her. Edited by YoloinOhio

So your argument is.... we're both wrong?

It's definitely that you're wrong and I'm right - there's more to these decisions than just going where the best QB is (your original argument).

I see what you're like now - you're your own problem.

Edited by Triple Threat

It's definitely that you're wrong and that there's more to these decisions than just going where the best QB is - making me right. You're so twisted in your own BS you confuse yourself.

They own a house there already.

I mean I get it your failed theory is causing you to slide down the mountain - at any time you can look up for a hand to pull you to safety but it seems your pride is just going to let you plummet to the bottom.

Hmmmmm, I thought you said he went to Tenn because of his house, but that couldn't be it because he went to NY.

Hmmmmm, I thought you said he went to Tenn because of his house, but that couldn't be it because he went to NY.

Ok, you're not real good at reading comprehension. I first connected Nashville as the epicenter of his wife's career - then later said they own a house there. Gave multiple reasons other than going there solely because of the QB.