Hot for teacher NC style

Gary M

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more about the shortage of decent straight, unattached men over 21 in NC.

:censored: you

sounds like she was getting gang banged really

i don't know about that but the average woman seems to want that in her life time. every girl i have ever met more than 80% of them say that is their biggest fantasy.

My guess is the dorks she didn't bang turned her in. Kids that lucky in NC can't be that dumb can they?

yes, they can. north carolina men are as insecure as big of d'bags as you can imagine. i generally only date women who have moved here and they all are very quick to say how terrible north carolina men are for their insecurities, lack of intelligence and overall compensation for their knowledge of being inadequate men.

conversely, men from out of state move here and become pompous asshates, like myself, knowing they walk on water compared to the carolina boys.

i don't know about that but the average woman seems to want that in her life time. every girl i have ever met more than 80% of them say that is their biggest fantasy.

yes, they can. north carolina men are as insecure as big of d'bags as you can imagine. i generally only date women who have moved here and they all are very quick to say how terrible north carolina men are for their insecurities, lack of intelligence and overall compensation for their knowledge of being inadequate men.

conversely, men from out of state move here and become pompous asshates, like myself, knowing they walk on water compared to the carolina boys.

:lol:

I'm a transplant down here as well, and I have to admit much of what Boyst says is true. Less so in the more civilized areas.

And isn't it most men's fantasy as well to have multiple women at once? This seems pretty universal.

My wife was out shopping and might have complained about how slow people did stuff in Raleigh then some lady told my wife to move back north.

Her reply, if you people weren't so slow and stupid us Yanks wouldn't have to move here.

I was in CARY (Containment Area for Relocated Yankees)

:lol:

I'm a transplant down here as well, and I have to admit much of what Boyst says is true. Less so in the more civilized areas.

And isn't it most men's fantasy as well to have multiple women at once? This seems pretty universal.

I've had twenty yr old blonde twins. Soooo, yeah its still definitely a fantasy

outraged i tell you, simply outraged....... :doh:

A former student who graduated from the high school last year said he was outraged by the allegations.

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student,” Dayvon Steel told WNCN.

I don't get it ... 16 and 17 year old boys have a good thing going and they turn her in ? SMH. I'd have kept that to myself and continue to enjoy her tutelage.

Wasn't Rocky Mount the real Mayberry ?

rocky mount is no where near where mayberry was. there actually isn't a mayberry. there is pilot mountain renamed mount pilot in the show. they have mayberry days there as a festival every year.

it is up in surry county above winston salem about 15 minutes from the va state line, 35 minutes from danville va, 25 from wytheville va and max meadows. about 2 1/2 hours north of charlotte, 3 hours east northeast of rdu. about 25 minutes from lawsonville. 90 minutes from taylorsville. 45 minutes from reidsville.

pilot mountain is the laziest mountain to climb. there is a road to the summit you drive up to and walk 3 minutes to the lookout. the look out is the little peak on the left. climbers used to be allowed to climb the mountain wall on the right.

hanging rock is 20 minutes away and a much better hike. i've stood at the very tip of that. a week later some idiot fell off and died.

HangingRock.jpg

Chris-Berrier-pilot-mt.jpg