Gillislee on the Patriot Way

stuvian

I am so sick of hearing about the Patriots cheating I could puke. Move on people. So what, everyone looks for an edge, New England is better in all phases of the game currently. Either beat them or shut up and watch Happy Days reruns.

And that's what many people are doing. NFL sucks now. Flag every play and no big hits, not the same game. It might not be around for long.

The won but it ruined it for everyone. They got a pass on it because everyone wants the next Jordan. If you like football you really got screwed over.

Edited by r.harvey

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Guess he forgot about Shady.

@MarkDanielsPJ

Mike Gillislee says this is the most talented backfield he's ever played with

DF6bCADVYAEr25-.jpg

Shady would be the best player there, but I'm guessing going 5-6 guys deep right now the back end of there's is better than jon Williams/Reggie bush

For a guy in his role it probably feels much more competitive

Guess he forgot about Shady.

@MarkDanielsPJ

Mike Gillislee says this is the most talented backfield he's ever played with

DF6bCADVYAEr25-.jpg

Pretty sure shady is better than all of the running backs in New England as a collective unit.

Also, pretty sure if Karlos didn't eat and smoke himself out of the league he was better than Mike. Just saying .

Pretty sure shady is better than all of the running backs in New England as a collective unit.

Also, pretty sure if Karlos didn't eat and smoke himself out of the league he was better than Mike. Just saying .

That shady-karlos-mg-boobie-Felton group was good

Though MG was only here a few week during that. It's also simply the type of thing you just say about your new teammates. We love positive comments when guys come to buffalo and rarely look at it as insulting to the last team

That shady-karlos-mg-boobie-Felton group was good

Though MG was only here a few week during that. It's also simply the type of thing you just say about your new teammates. We love positive comments when guys come to buffalo and rarely look at it as insulting to the last team

"No one here is as good as the guys on the team that doesn't pay me anymore" - Gillislee on his new team.

how soon he forgot who gave him a chance

Come on, seriously, what do you expect him to say? It IS the most talented backfield he's ever been in. I don't get why people get bent out of shape over stuff like this. Kid has a short career and he went from the outhouse to the penthouse, of course he's excited.

Come on, seriously, what do you expect him to say? It IS the most talented backfield he's ever been in. I don't get why people get bent out of shape over stuff like this. Kid has a short career and he went from the outhouse to the penthouse, of course he's excited.

they get bent outta shape cuz hes a Patriot now. Its just that simple.

I need to work on my sarcasm font.

Was not outright humor. it was a comment teetering on the edge.

I hold nothing against Mike Happy, nor Chris excepting they are Patriots.

I loathe and despise the Patriots. And that is an honest statement from me

they get bent outta shape cuz hes a Patriot now. Its just that simple.

no, it really isn't, just that simple.

I can have duality of perception and emotions if i so wish. And I also am allowed to change my opinions as often as I see fit.

Simple?

Hardly my friend :D

I need to work on my sarcasm font.

Was not outright humor. it was a comment teetering on the edge.

I hold nothing against Mike Happy, nor Chris excepting they are Patriots.

I loathe and despise the Patriots. And that is an honest statement from me

Oh, I hates 'em, I really hates 'em.

Wrong. The Bills' 2015 backfield was easily more talented.

It's just annoying....Chris Hogan has a SB ring with them...Mike G and Gilmore will probably get theirs this season....Jets fans are fuming that Revis got one with them.....now one of their best LB in the last 10 years ( Harris ) has a shot at it.....what's next ? Shady and Kiko end up in NE next year and get new jewelry ?