Do all Bills fans hate Gronk?

you seem uncomfortable in your skin.

No one has right to be obnoxious.

Gronk is a big fun Jock.

I have no ill feelings toward him.

Till the kickoff.

I have no ill feelings towards Gronk either, as I had posted earlier. Don't understand where your personal comment comes from but don't really care too much.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no ill feelings towards Gronk either, as I had posted earlier. Don't understand where your personal comment comes from but don't really care too much.

perhaps you have never noticed my keen sense of humor ?

perhaps you have never noticed my keen sense of humor ?

Keen sense of humor? Let me be the first to say it was unfunny if that was a joke.

If didn't even fit, nothing he said sounded as if he wasn't uncomfortable in his skin.

Needs to stop acting like the class clown? Why?

There's two pages of people here saying they think he's funny and entertaining.

Im thinking this "class clown" is just being himself and making millions of dollars and millions of people chuckle.

How in the world does that bother you?

If you met him in real life and he gave you any amount of attention you'd change your tune in a heartbeat.

Lots of jelly in here, not enough peanut butter.

That he's rich and lots of people think he's funny is a low standard for why I should like him. There are a lot of really terrible people that are popular.

He seems happy with life - so good for him. And he isn't a bad person but I think I've grown out of the lifestyle he leads and sense of humor he often leans on for my own ideal. Doesn't mean I think he's terrible or i never laugh at his antics though.

I don't hate him, but he is a classic meathead.

I believe you've nailed it - perfectly.

No, I'm batting 1.000. Funny, smart and well-spoken. If you disagree, then you haven't listened or paid attention.

Negative. Pretty sure i'm spot on.

1) funny is subjective

2) smart - hasn't done anything to prove this (football doesn't count)

3) well spoken - you're not paying attention

But please, continue to love him. it's your choice.

Not mine.

That he's rich and lots of people think he's funny is a low standard for why I should like him. There are a lot of really terrible people that are popular.

He seems happy with life - so good for him. And he isn't a bad person but I think I've grown out of the lifestyle he leads and sense of humor he often leans on for my own ideal. Doesn't mean I think he's terrible or i never laugh at his antics though.

I never said once you should like him. I don't see why you should.

I'm sure Gronk doesn't care.

I'm saying I think you take yourself too seriously if you think anyone would care at all how you think they should live.

Especially since most people disagree with you. Guy seems fun, and happy. You thinking he should act differently to appease your ideals says more about you than him.

He should stop having fun and partying because you outgrew it? Wow...

You probably won't get anything from this because most self important, judgemental people don't when you call them out. So, agree to disagree.

Edited by likei've

I never said once you should like him. I don't see why you should.

I'm sure Gronk doesn't care.

I'm saying I think you take yourself too seriously if you think anyone would care at all how you think they should live.

Especially since most people disagree with you. Guy seems fun, and happy. You thinking he should act differently to appease your ideals says more about you than him.

He should stop having fun and partying because you outgrew it? Wow...

You probably won't get anything from this because most self important, judgemental people don't when you call them out. So, agree to disagree.

Maybe re-read our two posts and think about who actually got judgmental and self important.

All I said was that I don't particularly like the guy but if he's happy and not hurting anyone he can do him.

Maybe re-read our two posts and think about who actually got judgmental and self important.

All I said was that I don't particularly like the guy but if he's happy and not hurting anyone he can do him.

Maybe don't quote me when I'm in a conversation with someone else and act like you're the person I was conversing with all along.

Case of mistaken identity. I thought you were the guy that was saying Gronk needs to change his off-field lifestyle.

Gronk pushes off on nearly every pass he catches and almost never gets called. It's uncanny how the refs just continue to look the other way when he's involved. I hate him for that.

It's worked pretty well for Lebron. :(

I agree. I have nothing against the guy, but his shtick has worn a bit old. I'm not particularly amused by anything he does. Especially considering the fact that it's all highly calculated to begin with.

I hate that career TD #69 came against us. I love how childish he was about it.

Gronk-TD_oanzim.gif

Don't get me started on the !@#$ing play.

Watching the whole thing unfold...motion, Brady makes some adjustments, Preston Brown immediately calls for a RAT check, and Brady knows for 100% certain that the D just checked to straight man coverage in the secondary. Gronk vs. NRC? :lol:

I hate that career TD #69 came against us. I love how childish he was about it.

Gronk-TD_oanzim.gif

How childish he was about it? Instead of diving at Gronk's legs the CB pulled away.

Gronk couldn't have known that, he put his arm down like he always does when a db tries to tackle him by his legs. He was trying to protect himself.