Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Top 16 is an interesting cut off when TT is #22ish.

Well you can't call someone ranked in the 2nd half of the league "good." By the very nature of it 16 would be where "average" is.

FWIW, we have Tyrod ranked in the same general area.

In general Gunner did a pretty good job with the ranking and makes for a pretty clean delineation: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191762-a-favourite-offseason-thread-quarterback-rankings/

Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod over Eli Manning is ridiculous.

Well, it's like comparing Tyrod to Rivers. Manning's has certainly had a better career than Tyrod, but he's also been in the league a lot longer so it's not really a fair comparison. Manning's comparative stats over the past two years aren't significantly better than Tyrod's.

It's interesting that the Tyrod haters often say that Tyrod is what he is, and that he won't/can't improve. But Eli didn't become an above-average NFL QB until his sixth year as a starter.

We are def not going to see eye to eye on talent

Suggs is old......give me Hughes any day at this point in their careers....not to mention that we now have a young Suggs clone in Shaq Lawson.

Flacco is a better qb.....but the margin between him and Tyrod are not THAT far apart......Flacco is a franchise qb.....but not elite.....TT is a good system qb.......at this point in their careers Tyrod is giving you just as much production in different types of ways

Weddle and Micah Hyde are a wash in my opinion....Micah is VERY good and your under rating him

Overall......the Baltimore OL cannot hold the bills OL's jock.....at all

CJ Mosely might be better......but our linebacker's are better overall

Watkins and Maclin are not a toss up....if Watkins and Maclin was a toss up he would not have been released by the chiefs because you dont let that kind of talent walk.....Watkins you have to game plan for.....Maclin is a solid number 2...its not close

We are better at RB and TE.....easily

Our Down linemen are better

Baltimore's talent is not better then Buffalo's

Weddle and Hyde are equal on planet Deulsia. I don't even like Weddle because he gambles so much but he is hands down one of the better safeties in the game.

Mosley might be better than our backers?

Their OLine isn't comparable to ours?

Your right we won't see eye to eye on talent, perhaps we should just look at happened when the two teams played last year? FYI Shaq will never be Suggs, Suggs strength is bending the edge which Shaq can not do. They couldn't be more different.

Weddle and Hyde are equal on planet Deulsia. I don't even like Weddle because he gambles so much but he is hands down one of the better safeties in the game.

Your right we won't see eye to eye on talent, perhaps we should just look at happened when the two teams played last year? FYI Shaq will never be Suggs, Suggs strength is bending the edge which Shaq can not do. They couldn't be more different.

What happened when they played last year....the ravens were 2 missed FG's away from losing so Im not sure where there is some type of definative arguement there

Shaq will never be better then Suggs? Suggs is OLD......your thinking of what Suggs USED to be....and how in the world can you say that a 2nd year layer will never have a better season then a player that is pretty much at the end of his career.

I actually like Suggs especially when he was younger.....but definative statements like that dont strengthen your arguement sir.

And the whole devaluing Mica Hyde thing......what? Mica is actually better because he can do more on the field.......he is a really fine player

And yes....our OL is actually way better then Baltimore's overall

What happened when they played last year....the ravens were 2 missed FG's away from losing so Im not sure where there is some type of definative arguement there

Shaq will never be better then Suggs? Suggs is OLD......your thinking of what Suggs USED to be....and how in the world can you say that a 2nd year layer will never have a better season then a player that is pretty much at the end of his career.

I actually like Suggs especially when he was younger.....but definative statements like that dont strengthen your arguement sir.

And the whole devaluing Mica Hyde thing......what? Mica is actually better because he can do more on the field.......he is a really fine player

You said Weddle and Hyde was a wash. That's not a real thing.

Lawson plays stiff. That will never change and that will limit his ability to come off the edge. That's fact.

you would think the ravens finished 12-4 and beat us by 3 scores last year in the opener........ not like they only beat us by a score and finished a lone game ahead of us.... oh wait....

Lawson plays stiff. That will never change and that will limit his ability to come off the edge. That's fact.

Well sir....we are about to find out....:)

you would think the ravens finished 12-4 and beat us by 3 scores last year in the opener........ not like they only beat us by a score and finished a lone game ahead of us.... oh wait....

Without Marcel Darius right? Was he not on suspension?

Well you can't call someone ranked in the 2nd half of the league "good." By the very nature of it 16 would be where "average" is.

FWIW, we have Tyrod ranked in the same general area.

In general Gunner did a pretty good job with the ranking and makes for a pretty clean delineation: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191762-a-favourite-offseason-thread-quarterback-rankings/

What is this nonsense?

I rank QB's by franchise guys, may become franchise guys and not franchise guys. TT is not a franchise guy.

Anything to back that up?

5x All-Pro

4x ProBowl

Edited by jmc12290

I thought pro bowls dont mean anything

when your the third alternate and you get in because the first two begged out, then yeah, the Pro Bowl doesn't mean much.

Edited by Foxx