Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really interesting is that you have people chiming in on the shout box like they "know" this too. That's professional level trolling, and a great example of how easily people are led, even by something that is total BS.

You may want to check your facts before dismissing Jauronimo's information. Pat Moran broke the story. Children's lives hung in the balance.

Throw to Shady literally every freaking play. It cannot be stopped.

Think about it: in Madden you play that kid online who runs the same 2 plays all game and you can't stop him. That's New England's offense. When you overcompensate to stop the swing pass they switch to throwing to the dinky WR who is standing 5 yards away all alone. Then they go back to the swing pass. Every now and then they toss the ball straight ahead to a 12 foot tall lumbering robot who nobody can tackle or cover.

Belichick has employed the video game offense. Why call 27 different plays that don't ever work when you have 3 that do?

Other teams feel the need to avoid calling the same play too often. Bill asks the simple question: why? Other teams ay you need to try to stop scoring. Bill asks the simple question: why? Other teams say you have to rest your starters and not try to go undefeated. Bill asks the simple question: why?

Its not trolling. Its an inside joke at TBD and a reference to the whole Pat Moran report and "Merriman busted at the U.S. border" thread.

LOL.. oh, gotcha! I totally forgot about that.

Please accept my apologies

I look forward to the day when a Buffalo team implements non-Dinosaur football.

So you expect TT to throw for 12 yards per attempt. Wow that might be #1 in NFL History. Lot to ask.

300 yds /25 attempts avg per game ...

Yeah....I've been incapacitated

You seem to be doing better than expected for a man with no head.

He had some great preseason sacks.

I got nothin' else.

The sacks weren't all that great, they just seemed more noticeable because they harbored shriveled-up, little balls.

Its not trolling. Its an inside joke at TBD and a reference to the whole Pat Moran report and "Merriman busted at the U.S. border" thread.

Pretty sure he was caught with more than two cases of Bradors by US Customs....and some HGH

Probably so. I wasn't disputing your point, just adding accurate stats :thumbsup:

Just so I understand the whole point......TT is averaging just over 200 yards a game

If he was average like say....250 a game would that make for a good stat? (not that I take passing stats as a real indicator of production anyway....but I want to make sure everyone at the stadium wall is happy and so we dont have to hug it out all the time.

Would 250 yards a game make TT more acceptable?

Just so I understand the whole point......TT is averaging just over 200 yards a game

If he was average like say....250 a game would that make for a good stat? (not that I take passing stats as a real indicator of production anyway....but I want to make sure everyone at the stadium wall is happy and so we dont have to hug it out all the time.

Would 250 yards a game make TT more acceptable?

the whole point is that jeff wants him to average 300 yards per game. At Tyrod's average clip of 28 attempts per game he would need to achieve a YPA of 10.66 over the course of an entire season to meet that mark. Good for 2nd best ever.

If the Bills get Maclin you could say with some credibility that this offense is loaded with talent.

Good to very good OL

Watkins, Zay Jones, Maclin at WR

Clay at TE

Shady at RB

Tyrod at QB (maybe not the best passer but can make plays running too)

Good running game, poor passing game. Same as last year.

This is what I've been saying in this thread. If we get Maclin, this is possibly the MOST POTENT offense Bills have had since Kelly's K-GUN days. Loaded in skill positions, add to that a VERY GOOD Offensive Line. We've never had it this good man!

Now you all have to remember that when Dennison and Kubiak first went to Denver they TRIED to get TT as backup but Bills won out. They know something we haven't seen. So Dennison MAY KNOW how to get more out of TT in passing game, and that's MY BIGGEST HOPE for this season. It's not that McD will fix the discipline issues, or Watkins staying healthy, that last years' rooks will improve. It's that TT will improve given the obvious value Dennison and Kubiak placed on Tyrod.

It's a completely different system. Not sure if you've noticed the coaching changes over the last five months.

You mean Mularky is gone?? :blink:

There's no way -NO WAY I tell ya, McD tries to change much of anything in the way we've run the ball the last 2 seasons. We're already one of just a small handful of teams who have had the same OL group over a few seasons -with a possible replacement by a rookie RT. Changing blocking schemes would require the same 2-3 year endeavor of replacing every OL as each have their own best attributes which may or may not fit a particular scheme.

I know. I said the same thing about Rex and our 4-3 defense.. McD > Rex

You mean Mularky is gone?? :blink:

There's no way -NO WAY I tell ya, McD tries to change much of anything in the way we've run the ball the last 2 seasons. We're already one of just a small handful of teams who have had the same OL group over a few seasons -with a possible replacement by a rookie RT. Changing blocking schemes would require the same 2-3 year endeavor of replacing every OL as each have their own best attributes which may or may not fit a particular scheme.

I know. I said the same thing about Rex and our 4-3 defense.. McD > Rex

In truth...the OL blocking doesnt even change that much anyway......were a zone blocking scheme....ARE a zone blocking scheme

Its the passing game that could see the biggest changes.

Pretty sure he was caught with more than two cases of Bradors by US Customs....and some HGH

now you are speaking my Language !

FreeBradors for everyone !

and a Molson Stock Ale for Jeff

You bully's leave Jeff alone....he is entitled to his opinion!

you have come a long way baby

:thumbsup:

In truth...the OL blocking doesnt even change that much anyway......were a zone blocking scheme....ARE a zone blocking scheme

Its the passing game that could see the biggest changes.

pin and pull Lynn