Chick-fil-a coming to Cheektowaga!!!!

Wacka

Did they catch the teeth early? He could still make it. He didn't have any concert to go to, buy my neighbor's kid just had his out last month and he definitely could have gone somewhere later that night.

Really??? Wow... Maybe he is right. Little schit! ;-)

Anyway it was suppose to be early... But they noticed an irregular heartbeat and he has to have his Doc sign off on an EKG. So pushed back a couple of weeks.

Little punk always walks under a lucky cloud... But He's a Sabres/Bills fan too... It will get even w/Him!!! ;-)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife went in for two new crowns tonight. One on each side. There will be a lot of shakes and soups for the next few weeks. The season says Gazpacho is in my future! (But I do love our gazpacho recipe.)

I actually think the last time I had a peach milkshake from there was when I had a cavity filled and was "required" to eat only milkshakes.

Ever since I started counting calories, drinking shakes is really rare-- had no idea they were so high calorie!

I actually think the last time I had a peach milkshake from there was when I had a cavity filled and was "required" to eat only milkshakes.

Ever since I started counting calories, drinking shakes is really rare-- had no idea they were so high calorie!

I still order the shakes... Actually I never did order the shakes before losing weight, it was always just soda. Culver's out this way, Steak-N-Shake... I think it is the regular sugar, milk that helps.? Not the totally empty calories and the HFCS. I read somewhere that cane sugar reacts to all the cells in body. HFCS goes straight to belly fat.

Any dieticians on the board, corroborate this story. I am sticking with it! LoL...

But don't take that advice and go hog wild JR. :D

I still order the shakes... Actually I never did order the shakes before losing weight, it was always just soda. Culver's out this way, Steak-N-Shake... I think it is the regular sugar, milk that helps.? Not the totally empty calories and the HFCS. I read somewhere that cane sugar reacts to all the cells in body. HFCS goes straight to belly fat.

Any dieticians on the board, corroborate this story. I am sticking with it! LoL...

But don't take that advice and go hog wild JR. :D

it's like when I found out donuts were less calories than bagels-- went off the deep end with donuts!!

I have no issues if people don't want to eat fast food because it's unhealthy.

But a pet peeve of mine is the righteous indignation towards people who eat it, viewing them as slobs or obese. I had a boss once who would comment on "those fat people" at drive thrus as "disgusting." That's just mean.

I think it's the food choice combined with the lazyness of driving up to a window then sitting in an idling car while you wait for a person to run around the kitchen, collect your order and hand it to you.

God forbid one earns just a few of those calories by parking the car and walking in to collect that high calorie, carb loaded, processed malnutrition.

It like one step away from the baby bird hanging it's mouth open awaiting already chewed food to fall from its mother into its open beak.

I think it's the food choice combined with the lazyness of driving up to a window then sitting in an idling car while you wait for a person to run around the kitchen, collect your order and hand it to you.

God forbid one earns just a few of those calories by parking the car and walking in to collect that high calorie, carb loaded, processed malnutrition.

It like one step away from the baby bird hanging it's mouth open awaiting already chewed food to fall from its mother into its open beak.

LoL... I am a person who loves a good story/analogy that has an interesting "visual."

You Sir get this thread's Pulitzer Prize for best visual analogy.

I will be going to the Ted's knockoff in Atlanta on Friday. I'm actually excited already!

I arrived at Barkers Red Hots today to find a line out the door and a sign that said "after 33 years we will be closing our doors for good on 6/23". Apparently word got out and people were trying to get one last fix. It's a sad day in my neck of the woods... :(

• 1 month later...

YAY! More garbage food for obese WNY'ers.

As if not enough of the women around here are whales as it is...

Lol

its kinda depressing to see people get excited over a crappy restaurant like this one when we've had one in B.F.E for years.

Wrong . Long lines

And for the record, it's good for fast food but it's still fast food. If they take the spicy chicken sandwich off the menu I'll have no reason to return.

I can do the regular sandwich or nuggets a few times a year, but I prefer the Wendy's spicey chicken sandwich. That only happens when I'm driving long distance and fast food is the only sensible option, so that's only a few times a year too.