Tiger Woods: the downward spiral continues

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. I love seeing the arrogant plucked from their perches.

For the opposing viewpoint, I hate seeing people (rich or poor) suffering. He has been suffering for some time. I won't hate him because he's a gazillionaire. I'll pray for him to get it together.

Edited by Augie

The Romberg Alphabet isn't reciting it backwards. It's reciting it from a random starting to stopping point (from c to l, or from h to x, etc).

Well then I stand a fighting chance! :)

For the opposing viewpoint, I hate seeing people (rich or poor) suffering. He has been suffering for some time. I won't hate him because he's a gazillionaire. I'll pray for him to get it together.

He was the only reason I bothered watching golf and I won't bother watching it voluntarily ever again.

Seems it's prescription drug related. 10 years ago a dui was almost certain to be alcohol related. I'm not sure of the number now, but I think somewhere around 30% are for other things such as prescription drugs, weed, smack, meth, etc..

I hear ya. I think it's a lot easier to see or "accept" how from the trailer park next door go off the rails. After all there wasn't a whole lot expected of him anyway. When it's someone who was on such a high pedestool it's a bit tougher to digest. Just goes to show, these problems aren't specific to any race or social class. It's just a hell of a lot further fall when you're tiger woods than how from the trailer park. With that being said if I had that much $ I probably wouldn't be driving myself many places.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

He's lucky he didn't kill someone or even himself.

@JasonSobelESPN

According to report: Tiger was asleep at wheel; thought he was in CA "golfing"; blew .000 on breathalyzer; didn't pass field sobriety test.

More news on the Tiger Woods arrest from the Jupiter PD: Both driver's side tires were flat and there was damage to front and rear bumpers.

He's lucky he didn't kill someone or even himself.

@JasonSobelESPN

According to report: Tiger was asleep at wheel; thought he was in CA "golfing"; blew .000 on breathalyzer; didn't pass field sobriety test.

More news on the Tiger Woods arrest from the Jupiter PD: Both driver's side tires were flat and there was damage to front and rear bumpers.

I've downed a decent number of pain pills in my time and I have never been even close to that !@#$ed up.

No. I've been living the real thing.

How !@#$ed up do you have to be when you're in FL and think you're in CA? :wacko:

He was waaaaay out there it would seem and I guess he wanted to be back to familiar surroundings in CA on a golf course.